<20>

"Hello, Y/N speaking... No I'm afraid Mr.Horner is not available at the moment but I'll be able to take it for you... yep, thats fine... come by next Tuesday, I'll make him aware... Thank you... Bye." I hung up the phone and sighed.

There was a knock at the door and i shouted for them to come in whilst scribbling yet another thing into Christian's diary. This man was so unorganised that he had meetings upon meetings on hold which i needed to sort. I conducted most of them, mainly sponsors and different people who i needed to show around but it took one less thing off his plate.

Max walked in and shut the door behind him before plonking in the chair opposite and sighing. I put the pen down and looked up at him and just shook my head.

"You look exhausted. Also have you cleaned in here?" He said looking around the room.

"Yes i have. I need a coffee. Being Christian is very difficult, I haven't even left this room today." I rubbed my eyes and then glanced down at my list of things to do, it was almost finished but i really couldn't be bothered for the minute.

"You are more like Christian than Christian is. Do i now start referring to you as Mrs Horner or something." Max said standing up abruptly, "lets go get coffee."

"Yes please." I said jumping out my chair and walking past him to the door, "never refer to me as Mrs Horner again, unless you wish to be murdered. Understand?"

"Got it... boss." Max said trailing behind me.

I got coffee and managed to finish my to do list for the week and it was only Wednesday. Christian's work life was now sorted and i could actually focus on my own job, so i wandered down to the sim room where i found Max and Checo running through some data for Imola.

"Ahhh Mrs Horner. Nice to see you." Checo waved at me and i shot Max a death glare.

"I told you not to call her that." He said between gritted teeth before turning to me, "all done for today?"

"Seems so. I can actually do my job now, give me some data and where is Birdy? Who left you two unsupervised?" I said clicking some things on the laptop and signing in.

We ran some sim runs and logged quite a bit of data between the two of them, Birdy finally returned and filled me in on Max's performance and what we would expect to see with our two drivers. We then packed up for the day and as Max and i were about to walk out the door, i received another call on Christian's work phone. Max pointed towards the car and i nodded, chucking him the keys.

"Hello, this is Y/N speaking on behalf of Christian. How may i help?"

"Just checking on how you are doing. Not blown up my office yet?" I heard Christian's voice.

"In fact I've done the opposite and you are now very much ahead of schedule." I relaxed and began walking towards the car behind Max.

"You've tidied haven't you. It was organised chaos in there, now I won't find anything." He sighed.

"That was organised chaos? Jesus Christ Christian." I said quite exaggeratedly.

"No judging." He tried to defend himself.

"You should know i one hundred percent judge you all the time, no exceptions."

"Fair enough." He said and it went quiet for a minute.

"They are all calling me Mrs Horner, you know.
Only because i do your job better than you." I said taking a deep breath and hearing him chuckle.

"Are you now the dedicated work wife? That sucks. No offence... Let me guess, Max came up with it."