<10>

I woke up to a numb feeling in my legs. Round 1 and 2, turned into round 3 and 4 last night and im unsure if i can walk now. Not that it was a bad thing...

I heard a murmur beside me and i glanced my head round to see Valtteri laid fast asleep beside me.

That was possibly the best sex of my life, i can still remember it all. To the singular detail, despite having consumed an ungodly amount of alcohol. But there was something else, something special, about waking up to him sleeping beside me peacefully. So peacefully that his eyes didn't even open when i gave him a small kiss.

I rolled over and found my phone beside my purse and dress on the floor. Picking it up, i saw 3 missed calls and 5 messages from Max asking where i had disappeared to last night. I had forgot about max. He was so drunk i wasn't go to deal with him, but i felt slightly bad for leaving without telling him.

Where was my dress? For fucks sake, right what i need right now.

Picking up a top off the floor and slipping it over my head, i grabbed my phone and purse. The top reached my knees so i could easily get away with it.
Pressing a small kiss to Valtteri's forehead beforehand, i slipped out the door silently, ensuring not to wake the sleeping Finn.

I messaged Max to meet me in my room, thats if he is still alive or not still asleep.

Once i had made it back to my room, i instantly jumped into the shower to clean myself up properly, but potentially quieten my hangover headache that had suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I heard a knock at the door just as i went to open the bottle to my shampoo.

"Come in the door is open!" I shouted and i heard the handle click twice, once to open and once to close.

"Its only me Y/N." shouted a familiar dutch voice.

"Max how are you even alive? I swear you had about 3 trays of shots to yourself. Come in the bathroom, can't hear you properly otherwise" i shouted back.

"Well I've only just got back. Don't ask how or why and its 7am so not dying yet give me around 30 minutes and I'll be puking." He appeared in the bathroom, i could tell as his voice was now easier to understand.

"Just saying you aren't puking in here." I abruptly told him.

"Oh no no, Checo's room is downstairs, I'll use his." He chuckled.

I stopped the shower and grabbed my towel before wrapping it around me and stepping out. Max was sat on the side next to the sink and swinging his legs back and forth, a red bull in hand.

"I didn't know Checo was below me, thats the Mercedes floor, is it not?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ye he got unlucky, he's right next to Bottas' room. He said to me earlier, when he came to pick me up, that Valterri had a lot of fun last night with some woman. Maybe i should fuck Bottas by the sound of it." He laughed and jumped off, following me out the bathroom.

I've already done that one max, recommend.

"Maybe you should, might release all that anger issues." I laughed kneeling down to hide my evident blushing and to search in my suitcase for some clothes.

"Who did you have the pleasure of sleeping with then?" Max asked poking my back.

"Ow. Noone." I turned round and glared at him.

"Hmmm the hickeys and the Mercedes top in your hands tells me otherwise." He raised an eyebrow, "So, how was it?"

I looked down to the shirt in my hands, a white T-shirt with a clear Mercedes logo on it. This must have been the shirt i picked up this morning. For fucks sake.