<6>

"Well that was entertaining." Max chuckled as he stumbled in. Lewis and I jumped back from each other as the door opened.

Max eyed us both up and furrowed his eyebrows.
had he seen something? Not that anything happened but did he think he saw something.

He gestured a hand at me on the floor and I bit my tongue hoping he didn't say anything.

"Why are you on the floor?" He asked and I let out an internal sigh of relief.

"This prick pushed me off the sofa." I said getting up and nudging Lewis, who threw his hands up in defence.

"I did not! You will pay for that tomorrow when I see you." He said also jumping up from the sofa.

He began to walk towards the door but quickly spun round and pushed me, sending me falling onto the sofa.

"Lewis fucking Hamilton. You are a prick." I called after him as he quickly said goodbye to Max and disappeared out the door.

"Prick." I said under my breath as Max came and slouched next to me.

"So... Valtteri Bottas." He spun his head to look at me, a smirk on his face.

"Max-" I tried to interrupt.

"No I'm actually glad you went out. You look much happier than you did earlier."

"Max-" I interrupted again.

"I wonder whether it was because you forced him to talk to you by spilling coffee over-"

"I kissed him." I said and Max stopped talking.

He paused for a second, trying to read my face.

"And that is bad because?" Max said, slowly.

"I... kissed... him. In the elevator. And it was good, so good, but it never should have happened. It was meant to be just coffee but nope i messed it all up." I said feeling the tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh Y/N." Max said wrapping an arm around my shoulders and squeezing me slightly, "Is this a bad tears or good tears?"

"Bad. No good. Maybe a bit of both. One one hand, i had a great time, i properly enjoyed his company and i would love to take to him more. On the other hand how stupid could I be to kiss him like that, rules max rules."

"You are not stupid. Fuck your lame rules, you've already broken them. Now, get some sleep, you've had a long ass first day and that's probably why you are emotional." Max said patting my arm and getting up, holding out his hand to help me up.

"That's probably the most intelligent thing I've ever heard you say." I chuckled before sniffling and taking Max's hand.

I woke up the next morning and reached over to turn my alarm off.

Max had let me have his bed whilst he slept on the sofa. I had tried to protest , but he insisted I needed it more than him, I was too tired to argue so I gave in.

I sat up straight and called out to see if Max was awake. In response I got a loud snore and I rolled my eyes.

I wandered through to where the Dutch man was asleep on the sofa, wrapped up in a thin blanket and mouth wide open, the sound equivalent to 3 car horns coming out of it.

I'll wake him up when I get back, I grabbed my phone and headed for the elevator. Stood in the elevator i realised I wasn't wearing anything but Max's dressing gown.

Shit.

Oh well. I can't be bothered to go back now.

I walked out into the reception area and towards the front desk where there was a lady sat, typing furiously away at her keyboard, chewing her gum and ignoring everything around her.