<7>

"Max we are coming in this lap please." I said into the radio as calm as possible, a slightly angry max on the other end.

"Finally, how long a stint do you want me to fucking do?"

I just sighed and removed my headphones as max pulled into the pits. He parked the car up and got out as soon as it got into the garage.

"25 fucking laps on mediums. No wonder I was sliding everywhere. My feet are on fire, then brakes got too hot." He said reading the data.

I spun around on my stool to face him, "and why didn't you tell me that?" I said harshly at him.

"You didn't listen when I said the car had no grip so why should I tell you anything else."

"It's testing for gods sake Max! What am I meant to do about fresh tyres having no grip?" I said hitting my head against the table, "when did the brakes start getting hot?" I sighed picking up a pencil and a mew post it note.

"Umm... I don't know, Lap 15 I think."

"Thank you for that useful information that I could of done with 10 minutes ago. Anything else?" I stared at Max.

"I don't get why you are moody at me. Your meant to be telling me what to do."

"This is the last afternoon of testing, all I ask is for you to freaking communicate with me here."

I seriously feel like I'm slamming my head against a brick wall here.

"Fine you want communication. MY CAR IS SHIT. There you go." He snapped and stormed off to the back of the garage. I laid my head on the piles of paperwork in-front of me and sighed.

"Are you ok?" I heard a voice from beside me, I remained with my head on the table.
"Absolutely wonderful." I said sarcastically.

I opened my eyes slightly and noticed the person talking to me didn't have a blue red bull t shirt on but instead it was black. I sat up straight and glanced at the eyes of the guy stupidly sympathising for me. They were an icy blue and a slight smile formed on my face.

"Valtteri?"

I hadn't seen Valtteri since our, interaction, let's call it, in the lift a couple days ago. I thought he had been avoiding me but it turns out not. I thought back to that kiss, the sensuality, the way he made me want more without me wanting more. My heart skipped a couple beats even thinking about it.

"You still remember me." He chuckled and leaned on my desk, he reached his hand forwards and took something off my face before going to hand it to me.

"My post it. Thanks." I placed it back on my pile.

"My car is shit." He read the note and chuckled, "that bad?"

"Nope, he just doesn't understand the concept of my communication and that's all I've got to work with. What are you doing here?"

"I've come to infiltrate the enemy base." He said glancing at my pin board of post it notes.

"Have you now?" I smirked, I quickly glanced around to check if anyone had seen him in here, "Do you fancy getting out of here? I need to sit somewhere that doesn't smell like burnt rubber and testosterone."

"Coffee?" He asked as I jumped off my stool.

"You are a mind reader." I smiled.

We had sat down at a table in the cafe in the paddock. Not that I had noticed straight away, but it had brought a lot of attention to us, a Mercedes driver having coffee with a red bull engineer.

"I see you are wearing black." I said glancing back down at his shirt.

"Well I was unsure whether you was in a good mood, or not." He said raising his eyebrows at me.