Season 1 Episode 1

Ah The Kanto region one of the many regions in the world of Pokémon. The Kanto Reigion is a staple of the Pokemon world, as it is where many trainers start their journeys. The Indigo Plateau is the region's most Iconic Landmark, as it is home to the Pokemon League. trainers collect gym badges from the various cities all over Kanto to have a chance of becoming Pokemon League Champion. 

We join Drago in Saffron City for his first day of high school. 

Drago: Ugh!! Great. High School. Hopefully I meet some nice people, or else I'll have to kick their ass like last time. 

Suddenly someone was skating by and accidentally slams into Drago.

Drago: Ooof! Ow, gonna feel that in the morning. 

???: Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there. 

Drago: No problem. Just be careful. I'm Drago, the next Pokemon League Champion. 

The girl was very beautiful, with creamy blond hair tied in a ponytail and teal eyes. She was wearing typical skater attire with a glove with a strange stone in the middle and white rollerblades. 

???: Don't worry. I'll be more careful. My name's Korrina, SHalour City Gym Leader, and successor to Mega-Evolution. 

Drago: SO that's what the strange stone was. Thought it was a meteorite of piece of human shit! Well, since you're here, lets go to Saffron High together, arm in arm. 

Korrina: Let's do it!

As Korrina and Drago walked arm in arm into the school, they were met by another girl in a group of other girls. She was a brown skinned girl with long violet hair and was wearing casual clothes.

Drago: Well, that's the second girl I met today. Hello, my lady. My name is Drago, future Pokemon League Champion. 

Iris: Wow, what a Gentleman. My name is Iris, the Current Unova Champion. How about I introduce you to some of my friends. 

Drago: Sure. 

Iris: This is Candice,*pointed to a girl with black hair and brown eyes* Flannery*A pretty girl with red hair and matching eyes* Elesa, *a supermodel with blonde hair and blue eyes* Janine, *a cloud of smoke appears and reveals a ninja girl with purple hair and eyes* Shauntal* a young lady with dark purple hair, eyes, glasses and a notebook and pen in her hands* Winona* a graceful girl with light purple hair and eyes* Hilda* a brownie with blue eyes* Rosa* another brownie with blue eyes* Jasmine* beautiful girl with light brown hair, light brown eyes and a light blue dress and cardigan* Misty* an orange haired tomboy with green eyes and a braided hemp necklace around her neck* May*A tomboy with brown hair, blue eyes and a black plastic tattooed choker around her neck* Lisia, *a teal haired contest idol* Serena, *a honey blonde girl with blue eyes and a white pearl necklace around her neck* Shauna,* A tan skined girl with brown hair, blue eyes and a white pearl necklace* Roxanne, *a brown haired teacher in training wearing a dark blue school uniform* Liza and Tate* twin gym leaders with small designs in their Chinese based outfits, Tate has green stares and Liza has purple* Valerie, *a black haired lady with a pink kimono and a purple choker* Dawn*a blue haired blunt with matching eyes, a white beany and a white pearl necklace around her neck* and finally Viola*a blondie wearing a white tank top, army cargo pants and a camera around her neck. 

Drago: That's a lot of friends.  

Jasmine tried to say something, but her thought was dry. She was intimidated by Drago's large size and stature. 

Misty: You have any Pokemon? 

Drago: You bet I do! I have three on me! Come on out, everyone!!!!!!

Drago chucked  out three great balls and out came Charizard, Sceptile and Greninja. Charizard was equiped with a Blaze scarf, Sceptile has a sceptiletite, and Greninja has the bond phenominon.