Season 2 Episode 2

Story so far

Drago and his friends had just saw the rain booms and drago was freaking out because he knows the leader of the Rainbooms, Rainbow Dash and they  go to the sign up and compete in the battle of the bands.

The episode begins NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We join Drago after they finished signing up for the battle

Drago: well we signed up now we got to decide who is going to be in the band obviously I'm be the lead singer but we need a brass guitarist, a electric guitarist A  kuitarist, in the drummer also back ups if one of the originals gets sick.

Iris: who you gonna pick for those rolls and back ups?

Drago: calm down in Iris I'm gonna pick them right now OK everyone listen up our Brass guitarist will be Lisia and backup will be Rosa next up electric guitarist will be Iris and her back up will be Korinna next up our kuitarist will be Viola and her backup will be Hilda last up our drummer will be Jasmine and her backup will be Janine 

Misty: hey, you din't put us in in your band!

Drago: there are LIMITED positions I could've put people in emphasis on Limited!

Later in the auditorium the first rounds are as follows:

The Pokemon Masters vs Five Times Rock

The Rainbooms vs New York Panic

The Lighting Bolts vs The Illusionists

Flight of the Blood Red Lions vs Twilight of the Drum Kit Gods

King Blood Red vs No Rest For the FBI

Rock Wolf of New York vs Mario's Midnight FBI

New York Thunder Hands vs 54 Rocking Iced Wolf

Drum Kit Army vs Twilight of the Drum Kit Clones

Riot of the Blood Red Drum Kit vs London Panic

Wild Rocking Tigers vs Drum Kit for the Swat

Dragon Talent vs Purely Fire Blue

Taking Back Summer vs Wild Rocking Wolf

Riot of the Fire Blue Guitar vs Flight of the Blazing Red Eagles

King Blazing Red vs Rapping Twins

The Rock Slash Project vs Of Men and Loins

Beyond Rhode Island vs Rapping in Rhode Island

The Rock Heroes of Nyc vs Sword and the Hard Humans

The Rock S Experience vs The Super Strikers

Principal Cynthia: welcome everyone to round one of the battle of the bands first up it is The Pokemon Masters vs Five Times Rock.

Drago: Great rock band, (mimics Darth Vader voice) so be it ,I think I know exactly where we're gonna sing

Iris: what are you got in mind?

Drago: oh you'll see * chuckles*

Drago: all right, hit it!!!!

Drago: *singing* Your butt is mine, Gonna take you right! Just show your face in broad daylight! I'm telling you on how I feel. Gonna hurt your mind, Don't shoot to kill! Come on, Come on, Lay it on my all right!!!!!! I'm giving you on the counter three to show stuff or let it be... Just watch your mouth I know you game what's your about well they say the sky's the limit and to me that's very true my friend you had seen nothing just wait till I get through... Because I'm bad I'm bad -come on (Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad didn't know it Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad-come on you know Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) and the whole world has the answer right now just to tell you once again who's bad... So word is out you're doing wrong Gonna  lock you up before too long you're lying eyes gonna tell you right so listen up don't make a fight, your talk is cheap you're not a man you're throwing' Stones to hide your hands but they say hey say the sky's the limit and to me that's very true my friend you had seen nothing just wait till I get through... Because I'm bad I'm bad -come on (Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad didn't know it Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad-come on you know Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) and the whole world has the answer right now just to tell you once again who's bad ... 

When Drago was singing Iris what is playing her guitar as Lisia backed her up and Viola played her kguitar andJasmine was blasting it on the drums.

Drago: * singing* we can change the World tomorrow this to be a better place if you don't like what I'm sayin' then won't you slap my face ... Because I'm bad I'm bad -come on (Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad didn't know it Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad-come on you know Bad bad-Really,Really Bad)Woo! Woo! Woo!(and the whole world has the answer right now just to tell you once again...)Because I'm bad I'm bad -come on (Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad didn't know it Bad bad-Really,Really Bad) you know I'm bad I'm bad-come on you know Bad bad-Really,Really Bad you know it come on You know I'm bad, I'm bad, come on (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know I'm bad, I'm bad, come on (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it, you know it (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know, you know, you know, come on (bad, bad, really, really bad)And the whole world has toAnswer right nowJust to tell you once again You know I'm, woo, I'm bad, you know it (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know I'm bad, I'm bad, baby (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know, you know, you know it, come on (bad, bad, really, really bad)And the whole world has toAnswer right nowJust to tell you once againYou know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know I'm bad, I'm bad, woo (bad, bad, really, really bad)You know I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it (bad, bad, really, really bad)And the whole world has toAnswer right nowJust to tell you once againWho's Bad?

The crowd cheered as the Pokémon masters completely destroyed five times rock also The Rainbooms destroyed New York Panic and in the end there were only eight bands left for round two they consisted of:

The Pokémon masters

The Rainbooms

The illusionists

Flight of the Blood Red Lions

Dragon Talent

London Panic 

King Blood Red

Flight of the Blazing Red Eagles

well I did not expect the first round to go so well now only eight bands left for round two which Four bands Will punch there ticket to the semifinals find out in the next episode!!!!!