Season 3 Episode 1

Story so far 

Drago and his band managed to win their first battle of the bands, but much darker forces are lurking in the shadows. What could this mean for drago and friends? 

The episode begins NOW!!!!!!!!!!! 

We join Drago and friends in battle class with Drago facing off Iris. 

Drago: You're going down, dragon master! This dragon is going to take you down!!

Iris: I'm gonna make you eat those words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drago: Ha, strong words for a girl who spent a who day of the goddamn league looking for a weak  lost Axew. 

Iris: YOU...... THAT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME! I HAVE BECOME A LOT MORE RESPONSIBLE SINCE! 

Drago: Didn't you forget people hated you when you first appeared in Black and White? 

Iris:* Glares at drago with a dirty and venomous look on her face*

Drago: Don't look at me, that's what the audience thinks of you. Plus you called Ash a little kid, and he's the first Champion of the Alola region! Are you a champion? NO! 

Serena: Alright, break it up! Throw out your Pokemon or I'll do it myself!

 Drago: Fine, go Garchomp!

Iris: GO, Dragonite. 

Drago: Woah! two pseudo-legendaries! Nice. Garchomp, Dragon Dance.

Garchomp performs a dance that raised its attack and speed. 

Iris: Dragonite, Draco Meteor.

Dragonite launches a ball of light into the air which exploded into a meteor shower. unfortunately, it lowered Dragonites offensive stats.  

Drago: *scoffs* Easy. Dragon Rush!

Garchomp covers itself with Energy and charges at Dragonite  knocking it out in one hit

Iris: No way I- I lost!

Drago: Bang that is how you win a dragon battle!

After school the girls decided to spend the weekend at Drago's mansion I have to head to the mansion two people were spying on them one of them was a large and pink alien warrior with protruding spikes on his arms and head. He also wears a blue variant of the common that most of Frieza's men have, including the brown colored shoulder pads and a green scouter. The second one was an elite warrior who values beauty and his physical appearance above all else. He is considered to be very handsome. He has long green braided hair and his tiara and earrings are reminiscent of a high-class prince. He is very vain and he considers himself to be of the highest standard due to his background and his good looks. His light blue skin and golden eyes indicate his reptilian alien ancestry. He also wears a long light blue cape, as well as pink arm warmers, blue leg warmers, and blue underwear. Along with his choice of clothing, he wears the common that most of Frieza's military men have, including the shoulder pads and a blue scouter.

???: Well Zarbon, Shall Report this to Lord Frieza?

Zarbon: Yes, we probably should Dodoria

Dodoria: then why are we waiting here?let's go

Back in Frieza's ship  Zrabon and  Dodoria are reporting their findings to a person wearing a standard armor of his army, consisting of a purple body suit with yellow shoulder guards. He also appears to wear black shorts. He also wears a red scouter.

???:Hmmmm this news is quite interesting very good very good you've done well to serve your emperor I will contact the plan to have him join my army if not I will sadly have to erase him

Dodoria :  But Lord Frieza how about we just eradicate him right now!

Frieza: nonsense Dodoria it would be more fun to eradicate him in front of all his girlfriends

Zarbon: girlfriends? He has more than one well in that case....

Frieza: don't even think about it Zarbon or else I will eradicate you!

Zarbon: My apologies, Lord Frieza.

Frieza: That's the perfect plan!

Dodoiria&Zarbon: Yes, Lord Frieza?

Frieza: the plan is to kidnap his girlfriends when they all alone without him and them we will have them tied together and gaged but tied up by there hair.

Zarbon: what a brilliant plan, Lord Frieza.

End of episode