Bonus Episode:TheProm King and Queen

A/N: hi guys Drago here, this is the final episode of the season and the end of this book I know I have done a recap like my other book if you haven't read it please go read it but I want to do something different in this book thank you for your continued support on this book and please comment if you haven't already  with that out the way  let's begin the episode!

Two months after the events of episode five we join the gang in Pokémon bonding 101 with Korrina.

Korrina: and what is the special bond called that can give the Pokémon greater power?

Immediately about 30 people raise their hands.

Korrina: Drago?

Drago: it is called mega evolution and I should know that because I have a mega evolution of my own.

Skyla: which one is it?

Drago: it's one of the three starters of the Hoenn region septile can evolve into mega septile getting the dragon typing along with his grass type.

All of a sudden the PA system off.

Principal Cynthia: good morning students tonight we will have the annual prom if you are going please have a date and  the entrance fee is five dollars.

Drago: five dollars damn that's cheap well that is just said and done because * moutters* I don't have a date.

After school Drago decided to ask Janine and she said no then Drago asked Skyla and she said no then as Drago asked all the other girls he knew they all said no so he decided to try the final girl.

Drago: here goes nothing hopefully she says yes

Drago knocked on the door and Iris opened it.

Drago: Iris, i wanted to ask you to go to the prom with me

Iris: (is he asking to go to the prom with me OMG)

Drago: I knew you were gonna say no well Time to just relax in a mansion and not go to the prom.

Iris: Drago, I would love to go to the prom with you!!!!!

Drago: really?! All right so first question you got  your dress ready?

Iris: yes!!!

 Drago: all right I'll come pick you up around 6:00

At 6 o'clock Drago picked  Iris up and drove to hi school where the prom  is taking place

They got there everyone was surprised to see Drago and Irish step arrow limousine

Rosa: *whispers* is that Drago?

Janine: *whispers back* yeah that's him.

Elesa: *whispers* he looks simply dazzling!

The gang walked inside to start the prom.

Principal Cynthia: welcome students to the Saffron High prom now we are going to have a dance competition and the best students will be the king and queen of the prom.

After the dance competition was over the students voted on www.saffronhighvoteing.com and casted the vote with#saffronhighprom before the winers  were announced  a lot of posts went out over three Internet sites they are as follows: poketube,pokegram,andpokechat.

Then principal Cynthia got on the mic.

Principal Cynthia: attention students we have counted the votes the prom king for this year will be Drago,and Queen will be Iris come up to the stage You two!

Drago and Iris walked onto the stage and principal Cynthia placed the crowns on both their heads.

Principal Cynthia: I want everyone to give a big cheer to our prom king and queen!

The students Cheered very loudly for our two winners

Then Drago got on the mic.

Drago: everyone can I have your attention please?

Everyone went silent

Drago: thank you and now I have some further to say to my prom queen Iris you have an inspiration to me and I just couldn't get over how are you amazing you are as well as the other girls here but Iris the main thing I wanted to ask everyone but I just couldn't find the right time is will how are you girls be my girlfriends?

All the girls we're in shock Drago had just asked them the big question and I didn't know how to respond and then three of the girls responded

Janine: yes

Jasmine: yes I will

Lisia: YES,YES,1,000 TIMES YES!!!!!!!

Drago:Thank you girls I promise to be the best boyfriend you ever had now that's settled, WHO's READY TO PARTY?!!!!!!!!!!

Then everyone at the prom head that we're dancing right away at the end of the dance Drago diped Iris and said her lovingly:

Drago: I love you Iris

Iris: I love you too Drago

Well it looks like Drago finally confessed his feelings to the girls well that's it for this book beyond looking for my next one Drago out.