Season 2 Episode 3

Story so far

Drago and his band had completely destroyed five times rock  in round one the rainbooms  also won their fight against new York panic in the end there is only eight bands remaining.

The episode begins Now!!!!!!!!!!

We join Drago and his band Backstage when a familiar rainbow haired girl came up to him.

Drago: what do you want?

???: I just want to talk to you

Drago: wait a minute I recognize your voice, Rainbow Dash is that you?

Rainbow Dash: yes it's me do you don't you remember?

Drago: Rainbow oh my God it's been so long how are you doing dashi.

Iris: who is this girl?

Drago: oh sorry girls this is Rainbow Dash leader of the Rainbooms rainbow is the girls of my band.

After the quick reunion round two was underway

Drago: sorry Rainbow but we got here around two.

Rainbow Dash: I understand good luck

Drago: thanks rainbow show them how you rock.

Rainbow Dash: Heh oh I will

Principal Cynthia: welcome everybody to round to the starting matchup will be the Pokémon masters vs dragon talent

Drago: all right I dragon team all right girls it's time to kick it up a notch

Iris: Drago?

Drago: yes iris?

Iris: my wrist is sore from the last performance and Jasmine told me that her is so sore too.

Drago: Iris I know I plan for this Korinna and Janine Will be taking your places I planned this remember?

Iris: yes all right do your thing!

Drago: don't worry I will

Drago: * singing* you could never know what it's like your blood like winter freezes just like ice and theres a cold lonely light that shines from you you'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use Viola* singing* and did you think this fool could never win well look at me I'm coming back again I got a taste of love in a simple way and if you need to know well I'm still standing you just fade away Drago*Singing* don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did looking like a true survivor ,I'm feeling like a little kid I'm still standing after all this time picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah) Janine* singing* Once, I never coulda hoped to win you starting  down the road leave me again the threats you made were meant to cut me down and if I our love was just a  circus you'll be a clown by now Drago* singing* don't you know that I'm still standing better than I ever did looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid I'm still standing after all this time picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah).

As Drago was singing Korinna was jamming out on the guitar and Janine was blasting it on the drums.

Drago: everyone in the crowd if you like our sound I want you to sing all right? Bring it back 1,2,3!

Everyone: *singing* don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did looking like a true survivor ,I'm feeling like a little kid I'm still standing after all this time picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah) I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'm still standing (yeah, yeah, yeah) 

The crowd cheered like crazy and with that the Pokémon masters had dominated dragon talent

Principal Cynthia: a big thank you to all the bands that competed now I'd like to announce the semifinal matchups they are as follows:

The Pokémon masters vs the illusionists

The Rainbooms versus Flight of the Blazing Red Eagles

Wow it looks like the Pokémon masters and the rain booms are really ripping their opponents to shreds and  it looks like this will be the toughest opponent yet find out in the next episode to find out who moves onto the finale