Season 2 Episode 4

Story so far

Drago's band had a completely dominated dragon talent in the last match and now we're facing off against Trixie and her band while the Rainbooms faced off against flight of the blood red eagles.

The episode begins Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

We join Drago backstage where he is preparing  to take on Trixie in her band

Drago: OK girls, we're taking our toughest opponent yet The illusionists.

Iris: I heard that she was a big bully but you have to be out with something.

Drago: Yeah, she always tries to outdo herself to make herself popular.

Principal Cynthia: Attention, everyone! The semi finals are about to start from the first act of the night the Pokémon masters versus the Illusionists!

Drago: OK girls, let's get out there and show the illusionist how we do it here!

All Girls: that show how we rock!

Drago* singing* If I was your boyfriend, I never let you go I can take you places you've never been before baby take a chance I will never ever know I have money in my hands that I'd really like to blow swag swag swag, are you chilling by the fire While we eating fondue I don't know about me but about you to say hello to falsetto in three two swag I'd like to be everything you want  hey girl, let me talk to you if I was your boyfriend, never let you go keep you on my arm girl, you never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want if I was your boyfriend, I never let you go, never let you go tell me what you like yeah tell which don't I could be a buzz lightyear and fly across the globe I don't never wanna fight yeah, you already know I am 'ma a make you shine bright like you're laying in the snow burr girlfriend, girlfriend, you could be my girlfriend you could be my girlfriend until the world ends make you dance in spiritual and Voice going crazy like a whirlwind Swaggy I'd like to be everything you want hey girl, let me talk to you if I was your boyfriend, never let you go keep you on my arm girl, you never be alone I can be a gentleman, anything you want if I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go so give me a chance;'cause you're all I need to spend a week with your boy I'll be calling you my girlfriend if I was your man, (if I was your man)I'd never leave you girl I just want to love you, and treat you rightI'd like to be everything you want hey girl, let me talk to you if I was your boyfriend, never let you go keep you on my arm girl, you never be alone (never be)I can be a gentleman, (gentlemen)anything you want if I was your boyfriend,(boyfriend) I never let you go, never let you go na na na, na na nana na na yeah girl na na na , na na na, na na na if I was your boyfriend na na na ,na na na, na na na if I was your boyfriend!

Drago: Rainbow, if you're out there I want you to know this song was dedicated to you I want to hear my feelings but I couldn't do a normal setting so I decide to do in this song Dashhi, I love you.

The crowd absolutely lost their ever loving minds at this revelation evil principal Cynthia was shocked to learn that Drago had feelings for Rainbow Dash.

Principal Cynthia: Well, what a sudden revelation I don't think anyone of us knew that Drago had feelings for Rainbow Dash but in other news I now have the names of the bands that are advancing to the finals the matchup will be the Pokémon masters vs the Rainbooms

After the match Trixie was farming about her defeat

Trixie: Dang it, how can I lose? I thought you loved my performance with my special song" I've got tricks up my sleeve!"

Drago: Yeah, they didn't! So screw You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bullies like you need to fuck yourselves with fucking prosecutes!!!

Well it seems that Drago in the rain booms were faded to meet in the finale but which band will come out on top find out in the next episode