Chapter 6- Sakura Class🌸 Pt 1

Days later.....

I really can't believe that I'm going to preschool. A 29-year-old like me going into a class with children. It's embarrassing.

I tried begging my mother, but my cuteness didn't work on her. I ended up just embarrassing myself.

I'm jealous of Shiho because she's homeschooled.

------------------------------------

FLASHBACK:

"You're not going to pres-school, Shiho?" I asked.

"Well, no, mom said I'm going to be home-schooled," Shiho replied.

""I'm jealous of you," I say in a playful manner.

"I'm thinking why don't you want to go to school." she asked

"School is boring," I responds while eating cookies.

"Well yeah, school is boring. But do you know what I'm thinking?" she ask.

"What?"

"That you're just too lazy to go to school."

"Haha." I said with a giggle and added "Do you want to go to school because there would be so many kids there to be friends with?"

"I'd like to go to school but kids are annoying."

"I know that, but you're acting so mature like you're an adult. You do realize you're still a kid, right?" I replied, looking at her fondly for a moment.

"Yeah, you too. You're still a child but you look so tired. Like when I first saw you."

"Well..."

End of flashback~

""Are you excited, Neechan?" Ran asked.

"Yup, I'm excited."

'Ugh, school. I'm thinking that my dreams are already going to be nightmares since I'm going back.'

We walked and saw mom and dad.

"I left Ran's name tag here, do you know where it is?" Mom asked.

"It's on the kitchen table," Dad said.

"That's the Tulips class one she used until last year," Mom said.

I'm 5 year old well last year we came to tulips class and last year and that's the year when I meet shiho.

I'll say it now so there is no confusion. I'm five years old, well last year was my time in the Tulips class, and that is where I met Shiho for the first time. She was only four years old back then and it was interesting because we were like babies at the time.

Ran says quietly, "Starting today, I'm in the Sakura class"

"Oh, that's right." Dad replies.

"Have you seen the pin I left in the shoe cupboard?" Mom asks.

"Come to think of it, I thought I heard something fall when I picked up the shoehorn," he replied.

*CREAK*

"Damn it, I stepped on something." Dad said, annoyed with himself.

"It's in pieces," mom replied, "What did you step on?"

"Sorry, I think I made it Break fix it with glue instead"

"I don't think that glue will be enough."

"Well, today's the first day of the headquarters..." Dad replies as he makes an attempt to escape after breaking the name tag.