Chapter 13- More Than A Character

Rin realize tomorrow of their big test

She looks over at Ran, who is asleep, and smiles as she notices her adorable figure. She gently covers Ran with a blanket, wishing her a peaceful sleep.

But that's when she realizes something: Ran is heavier than she expected! Despite her weight, Rin decides to treat the little one like the angel she is and covers her sweet body with a blanket.

"Goodnight Ran!" she whispers, not wanting to wake the sleepy little girl.

Rin smiles down at the sleeping Ran before laying down in bed herself.

"Hmmm... Come to think of it, it's been seven years since my reincarnation."

She pauses again, pondering the past events of her previous life.

"But sometimes I forget what happened in all those episodes of Detective Conan. Is it because I'm living a good life with a good family and friends?"

""It's frustrating that I forget things I shouldn't forget..." Rin explains to herself, remembering how important it is to remember details.

"I can't afford to make mistakes when it comes to protecting my family and friends. I need to remember all the details so I can keep us safe."

Rin thinks about her previous life before reincarnation and realizes that she thought she was going to be isekaied to a novel because she constantly read novels.

5 Rin remembers that five months before her death, her friend recommended an interesting anime: Detective Conan. She was initially skeptical about it because it was a children's show, but she was bored, so she decided to give it a try.

As she watched more and more episodes of the show, she quickly became obsessed with it, staying up well into the night to watch it.

But unfortunately, she grew too busy with work and couldn't finish the show, becoming stuck on episode 1000+. She regrets not watching the show to completion and not knowing the outcome of the story.

Rin looks back on her previous life and considers how painful it was, especially during the fire accident that took away her grandfather's life.

She feels grateful for her reincarnation and is determined to protect her new family, especially Shiho and Akemi, so that they never have to experience the same anguish she did in her previous life.

"I must protect them from the same pain I felt in my previous life and make sure Shiho never needs to be alone again."

Rin thinks about why she wants to protect her new family also akemi and shiho so desperately.

Even if Akemi or my parents were to pass away, I would still want Shiho to be happy the way she was right now.

"But is it also because... I never thought of them as characters, but as real people, which makes them even more precious to me?"

The thought of losing her new family was unsettling to Rin, but even more troubling was the realization that she viewed them as real loved ones, not just characters in a story.

The bond she had created with her family was too precious for her to risk losing, and the thought of ever having to bury one of them struck fear into her heart.

She was determined to protect them at all costs, and she would do whatever it took to prevent any tragedies from occurring.

"They are not just characters to me... Now I have called weakness, and they are my weakness."

To Be Continued