Chapter 14- Hardship & Perfection

After the exam, Shinchi sighed with exhaustion.

"Woah, I'm exhausted...the test is easy ," Shinchi teased

"To you but for us it's not!" Sonoko shouted, infuriated by his comment.

Ran laughed and replied, "But I know Sonoko will pass the test because Sonoko studied hard."

"That's right," Sonoko mumbled, acknowledging her own efforts in studying.

"whatever, I'm going now" shinichi stated

Rin asked, "Are you not going with us?"

"Nope, I have something to do at home."

"Ah, alright..."

Sonoko also had some overdue homework, so she decided to go home and settle her pending tasks.

"Me too! Ran and Rin, I gotta go because I have to do my homework. See you tomorrow!"

"Should we go to your friend house together neechan?" ran asked

"sure Let's go and eat some great food and meet them!" Rin said blissfully.

"Yes!" Ran agreed enthusiastically. "I wish life could always be like this."

"In my past life, I was an only child.

"After the tragedy of my mother's death while giving birth to me, my father blamed me and remarried to a powerful and wealthy family.

"My father craved power and wealth, and he loved my mother's wealth and reputation.

"The family's name was known worldwide, thanks to its genius and richest chairman, my grandpa."

"N.E Technology specializes in providing software and computer systems.

"The Cortez family lives in a golden castle and has luxuries of clothes, luxuries cars, and many other luxuries.

"My mom was a foreigner from a super wealthy family, and she was an only child. My dad is an ordinary Japanese man.

"When grandpa found out about my mom's pregnancy, he wasn't happy because he knew my dad only wanted my mom's wealth.

"But when grandpa saw my mom was happy, he had no choice but to accept it."

"Hana Cortez, who is me, is a girl with blonde hair and green eyes. I'm the spitting image of my mother, down to my hair and eyes.

"But unfortunately, my mother passed away after giving birth to me.

"My father didn't waste much time getting remarried after my mother's death..."

Hana approached her mother with a bouquet of flowers, carefully making and arranging it by herself.

"Ah Mother... This is the bouquet that I made.

"Oh my God, with your embarrassing abilities, you will never receive anyone's love."

Hana's stepmother angrily destroyed her hard work and threw it away.

"I must throw this away before the maid sees it, so you should be grateful."

Hana burst into tears and trembled, believing she had killed her mother. She thought no one would ever love her because of her naivety and for killing her mother

Hana's stepmother and father thought they could keep abusing her because she had no one who loved her.

But when they discovered that her grandfather loved her, they suddenly changed their attitude and pretended to be sweet and caring,

But they were still abusive towards her.

Hana kept silent about the abuse she received from her father and stepmother. She was afraid that her grandfather would be devastated and heartbroken if he discovered the truth.

Despite being abandoned by her father, Hana just wanted her dad to be happy and accept her.

Her grandfather gave her an expensive cherry blossoms necklace that resembled her name and symbolized their bond.

When her dad discovered that her grandpa cared about her, he made her go through grueling training to become a genius and perfect at just age 5.

In order for her dad to be proud of her, she needed to become polite and study many books on technology and languages.

She needed to memorize everything and study hard even overnight just to impress her father and become a genius just like her grandpa.

However, the stress caused her to suffer a nose bleed and get sick, but her father didn't care about her.

Perhaps, he only wanted access to her wealthy family's assets and didn't love his daughter for who she was.

Hana had a rough life, enduring the abuse from her father and stepmother.

Although she was kind and caring in her previous life, she developed a cold and fearless personality as she became a CEO of a company.

People feared becoming her enemy after witnessing how she used her power to destroy her enemies.

Her name, Hana, meaning 'flower,' now brought fear to those who knew her. She had turned into a flower with thorns around its petals.

///

*Knock..knock...knock*

The door creaked open and revealed a man who was standing in a doorway.

"Oh, Rin you're here!"

Ran turned her head and her cheeks became red as an apple as she saw akemu.

"Ah, my sister is here, too."

"Oh, she's cute even more."

///

"Do you want some cookies?" Akemi asked Ran, who replied with a panicked "Ah, I'm okay."

"Don't be shy," Akemi said, encouraging Ran to accept her offer.

However, before she could respond, Shiho appeared.

"Ran you're here. But who is that?" asked Shiho, referring to the stranger standing beside her sister.

"My lovely sister, the one i talked about"

"Oh, hello I'm shiho"

Ran greeted Shiho with some hesitation, feeling that she was a cold and reserved person.

"Hi, I'm Ran Mori," she explained with a soft smile.

"Okay..." Shiho replied with disinterest.

"By the way, you two don't look alike" shiho said as she sit beside her

Rin continued to eat some of the delicious cookies.

"Many people have told me that I resemble my mother, which is why I do not look like you."

Shiho replied simply with "I see." while eating her own cookies.

"By the way, Akemi-neechan, where are Uncle and Aunty?"

"Ah, well, mom and dad left early this morning..." Akemi said with a worried expression.

' i never see them wither, when I go to their house I dont know what day, when shiho mom and dad die, i can't help it because i don't know too, the some of the story really change...'

""I never see them either, when I go to Shiho's house."

"Ran, why don't you eat?" Akemi asked with compassion with her motherly nature.

"Oh, yeah..." Ran replied as she ate some of the cookies.

"Are they delicious?" Akemi asked with a light smile.

"Yes they are..."

///
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued
.......................................................................
Author: I'm sorry that this chapter is boring And short. But I'll do my best in the next chapter.

Thankyou for reading❤