Extra Scene

EXTRA SCENE

'As Rin ran through midnight streets, she noticed a familiar figure. The man before her was tall and mysterious, with piercing eyes that caught her attention.

"Are you lost, little girl?"

She gulped.

"Y-You are that man... That mysterious man," she whispered.

"Oh my, that's right! You're one of the friends of Shinichi Kudo and that other girl..."

""Are you Toichi Kuroba?" Rin asked, eyeing him with deep curiosity.

Toichi was stunned and confused by her question.

"How did you know my name?" he asked, surprised.

"I thought you would refuse so Teach me a magic trick, Kaito Kid! Oops,"

Rin then covered her mouth she didn't mean to reveal his identity.

""Eh, what? Hey! You're a strange little girl," Toichi laughed, shaking his head.

Rin looked confused and asked, "What do you mean?"

"How did you know that I was both Toichi Kuroba and Kaito Kid?"

"It's simple. I watched your magic show, and you look like Kaito Kid. I don't know how people are so stupid that they don't see that you look just like him."

Of course it's a lie that I watched magic show but instead I watched him on magic kaito in my previous life rin thought

"Haha, then are you going to reveal my identity, little girl?" Toichi asked, laughing.

"Nope," Rin replied.

"Then why are you saying this to me?" He asked

"I am not blackmailing you, but instead, I want to become your student and learn magic tricks. I have no interest in your personal identity or in getting involved in any human mess. I simply want to be your student, as I have stated earlier," she explain

"Why do you want to be my student?" Toichi asked.

"Because you're cool and handsome, and I admire you. Since I first met you, I have been charmed by your talent and your magical tricks. I also find your personality to be extremely attractive," Rin replied.

"That's right, you are handsome," she added

They sat in silence for a moment, and then Toichi prompted her, "Tell me the truth, little girl."

The silence stretched on for an even longer time as both of them considered their emotions and thoughts as the atmosphere became cold rin spoke

"I want to use you and your ability," Rin said, her purple eyes sparkling with a serious glare.

Toichi couldn't believe what he was hearing at first. But what Rin said made perfect sense to him. She obviously wanted to learn magic tricks and had a plan to achieve that. He couldn't be angry or offended by her straightforward and honest approach, as he was impressed by her tenacity.

Toichi thought for a moment, assessing the situation. Then, he spoke.

"Alright, I will accept you as my student on one condition," Toichi said.

"And what's that?" Rin asked curiously.

"be my son playmate" Toichi replied playfully.

"O-Okay? " rin said awkward smule

Toichi smiled as his new student agreed to his condition.

"What's your name, my student?" Toichi asked.

"Rin Mori," she replied.

"Alright, Rin Mori," he agreed.

"Thank you, teacher!" Rin said happily.

"You can call me uncle. I look too old to be called a teacher," Toichi responded with a chuckle.

"It's that so...."

"Toichi gave Rin his home address and phone number so they could start their lessons the next day. He also told her not to tell Shinichi what the code was or who he really was, and she promised to keep his secret.

"Got it!" Rin said happily.

Toichi smiled and turned back into Kaito Kid, flying away. Rin watched him go with an impressed look on her face.

"So cool..." she said.