Sirius Black

Severus was yet to start feeling safe about leaving Lacy alone during the day and Harry alone during the night. He was relieved that a long weekend was coming up and he would have time to re-evaluate his strategy for keeping both kids safe.

The first class he had was with Harry and he wasn't sure if he'd get time to talk with him alone. He couldn't just give Harry detention because Harry hadn't even done anything wrong since being at Hogwarts. Severus was actually proud of him for being such a good student.

"Mr Potter."

The class fell silent and all eyes turned to Harry.

"Yes sir?" Harry questioned.

"I would like to have a word with you before dinner." Severus raised an eyebrow.

"Okay sir."

Severus nodded his head once and continued his class. He felt kind of bad for putting Harry on the spot like that. Since he hadn't been drawing any extra attention to Harry since the pop quiz. That was almost 3 months ago now.

Harry wasn't scared to be called aside by Severus. Actually he was grateful. He had started feeling like Severus was angry with him or didn't care about him anymore. At least now he could ask or at least find out what Severus thought of him.

Draco had offered to go with Harry to see Severus but Harry refused. Harry knew that Draco didn't see the side of Severus that he knew. He didn't want Severus to shut him off because someone else was there. He was also wondering if Severus had asked to see him for something about Lacy.

Harry knocked on the door and it opened. As he stepped through it and the door shut and locked behind him. Severus was sitting behind his desk and had yet to look up.

"Sev?"

"Thank you for coming, Harry. I want to know how you would feel about going home this weekend." Severus leaned back in his chair.

Harry grinned. "I'd love that. But... Doesn't the train..."

"How do you think I get home to Lacy every night?" Severus frowned a little. "There is more than one way to get around."

"Sorry. Yes, I'd like to go home." Harry scratched his neck.

"Very well. We'll leave after dinner. And Harry, don't tell anyone anything." Severus smiled slightly.

Harry left and true to Severus' request he never mentioned what they had spoken about. After dinner Harry waited in the common room for Severus. Severus only showed up after most of the Slytherin's had gone to sleep. Harry followed him back to his quarters and after Severus locked the place down they left through the floo.

Harry stumbled out into the work room and almost crashed into a cauldron. Severus managed to grab his collar just in time to stop him. Harry dusted himself off and smiled awkwardly at Severus. With a small smirk Severus left the work room.

Harry walked out after him and was consequently knocked to the ground. He heard a soft growl before opening his eyes to see what had him pinned to the ground. Harry smiled at his attacker who was now licking his face.

"Lacy! Come fetch your pet!" Severus called and walked away.

Lacy ran into the hall and froze. Harry shifted his head and smiled at her. Rain still had him pinned to the ground. He didn't mind it since it had been a while since seeing both Lacy and Rain.

"Hi little sister." He grinned.

"Rain off." Lacy commanded.

Rain got off of Harry and he stood up. Lacy ran up to him and gave him a hug. They stayed there until they heard Severus calling them again. No one spoke as they ate, but Lacy was dying to know how Harry was there.