1

Happy reading guys!💚❤

*

*

*

Brack!

Thump!

Crack!

The sound of crashing echoed in an old, uninhabited warehouse. The place was so filthy that one wouldn't have guessed that someone was there.

There, 5 young men in high school senior uniforms fell apart after being hit by a young man in the same outfit. The black haired youth looked at his five victims with disdain.

Judging from his appearance, the young man was like a school rogue with a messy uniform, a chain necklace wrapped around his neck and don't forget the earrings in his ears.

The young man squatted in front of a student who was helpless and then lightly slapped the young man's face.

"How many times have I told you?"

"Don't ever play with me! But you guys still won't listen, so pay for it! I'm leaving!" the handsome young man smirked while slapping the face of the young man in his class roughly. He walked out while reaching into his pants pocket then took a small box which was none other than a pack of cigarettes and lit it.

Wang Yibo, a student of Bo Jun high school who is famous for his cold and arbitrary demeanor. No one dared to mess with him even the teachers did not dare to reprimand him because the young man was the son of the school owner. If anyone bothered him then the result would be the same as the 5 students in that old warehouse.

He walked to his class after finishing a cigarette. However, he stopped his rarity when a young man who was none other than his classmate stood before him.

"Have you heard? Our homeroom teacher will be replaced by a new teacher." said Haikuan, Yibo's classmate and friend.

"I've heard, but I'm not interested in discussing it." the young man sat himself in his chair then laid his head on the table and began to close his eyes.

Haikuan sighed at his best friend's behavior then turned around and sat himself on the chair next to Yibo. But it was only a moment when Haikuan sat in his chair, his attention was again distracted when he heard whispers from his classmates.

"To think that our new homeroom teacher is still so young." said a tall young man with the name tag Guan Lin.

"Yes you are right and he is very sweet," said another young man.

Haikuan glanced at Yibo who remained in his position as if the young man had fallen asleep.

"Have you seen our new teacher?" Haikuan walked over to Guan Lin.

"Yeah, you know he's so cute and his voice is so soft, I even thought he was the same age as us." said Guan Lin with a face held in exasperation and embarrassment.

"How do you know? Are you having a hard time talking to him?" asked Haikuan again while rubbing his chin.

"Yeah, I took him to the principal's office." said Guan Li with a nod.