5

Night fell, the clock showed 2:30 in the morning. Yibo sat on the long sofa located in Xiao Zhan's treatment room because he chose the VIP room for the teacher to make the man feel comfortable. The doctor gave his head a bandage. He looked at Xiao Zhan who was lying down with his eyes still open.

Yibo's mind drifted back to Haikuan's words earlier. He still didn't think that Xiao Zhan was his brother's lover. After 18 years of age, this was the first time he felt a tremor in his heart. However, all of that must be hindered because he loves someone whose heart is already owned and that person is his own brother. All this time Yibo had never snatched anything from Dalu even though he wanted to. However, he would never do that because he didn't want to have anything to do with his father. Even if Mr. Wang gave him money, Yibo would not use it. He prefers to work part time to fulfill his needs.

Yibo does come from a rich family. However, he didn't seem to care if he came from that family. He even chose to live in the apartment he bought with money borrowed from Haikuan. His father's treatment was too disgusting to make him reluctant to stay in the Wang palace.

After a long silence, Xiao Zhan finally made a move, breaking Yibo's thoughts. The man turned to look at Yibo making his gaze meet the young man. For a while Xiao Zhan was silent because he felt Yibo's gaze drowning him.

"It's getting late why don't you come home?" asked Xiao Zhan in a voice. He blinked a few times as he traced a warm smile on his pale lips. He winced slightly as he felt a sting in his temples. His body was crushed by the blows of the youths in the school warehouse.

Seeing Xiao Zhan who was grinning, Yibo immediately moved closer to Xiao Zhan with a worried look on his face. He rubbed Xiao Zhan's head gently and then kissed it.

"I won't be coming home until you're well, after all I already asked Haikuan to bring my clothes here." Yibo said without taking his eyes off Xiao Zhan. So far, no one has ever felt a gentle kiss from a Wang Yibo, who in fact is a man who people think is very cruel. With a chilly aura surging on his body, indeed who would dare to approach him. Xiao Zhan was a lucky man to be able to get the attention of Yibo.

For the teachers who didn't dare to rebuke him, Yibo thought it was too much. They did not dare to rebuke him because he was the son of the school owner. Whereas if they reprimanded, Yibo would not hit them because the young man realized his mistake. If the teachers ran away because "they are cowards for fear of wealth and power, even though it will not be brought to death" that's what Yibo said.

"Then why haven't you slept yet? It's getting late, you have school tomorrow." Xiao Zhan moved up from his lying position. He winced again because the pain all over his body made it difficult for him to even move his body.

Yibo touched Xiao Zhan's shoulder when he saw the laoshi's movements. He shook his head then tucked his right arm under Xiao Zhan's thigh while his other arm was on the man's back. He sat himself on the bed as he lifted Xiao Zhan's body and leaned his slender body on his shoulder. He wrapped his left arm around the beautiful man's slender waist while his other hand touched Xiao Zhan's face.

"My body feels crushed, it hurts," Xiao Zhan whispered softly with his eyes tightly closed showing that he was in so much pain. His face was flushed with pain all over his body.

Yibo's jaw hardened when he saw the pained expression on the man he loved. His sharp eyes swooped down to stare at Xiao Zhan who was still closing his eyes. No, he wasn't angry with Xiao Zhan. He actually felt angry at the young men who had touched and hurt Xiao Zhan.

"I will make them get the punishment they deserve, I will always protect you, whenever and wherever I will always be there for you, get well soon Love," Yibo whispered softly as he rubbed Xiao Zhan's stomach then landed a soft kiss at the intersection of Xiao Zhan's neck. For a while Yibo silenced his kiss reassuring Xiao Zhan with what he said.