16

Sorry for late update and sorry I didn't reply to all your comments because I don't have a mobile data for past 2 days.

Enjoy reading~♡

The moonlight was replaced by bright sunlight. In the room occupied by Xiao Zhan, there was a beautiful man sitting stretched out on the bed. His gaze was vacant when he saw his reflection in the dressing mirror beside the bed.

His face was pale with a bruise on the corner of his left lip. His hand rose and touched his face. He winced softly as the clothes he was wearing touched his skin. A tingling sensation ran through his body.

Crek

The sound of the door opening made Xiao Zhan gasp in surprise. His eyes widened when he caught sight of the body which was only wrapped in a towel covering the lower half of the body. "Do not come close!!!" He shouted as the figure approached him.

Yibo immediately raised his head when he heard Xiao Zhan's shout. He lifted the towel that covered his head. With wide strides he approached Xiao Zhan. "It's me!" Yibo shouted a little while shaking Xiao Zhan's shoulder lightly.

"Stop hitting me... sob... it hurts," Xiao Zhan moaned as he grabbed his hair.

Yibo felt slapped when he saw the condition of the man he loved. A feeling of tightness welled up in his heart when he found his frail body shaking with fear. His hands moved slowly to cup Xiao Zhan's face.

Slowly he lifted the gaunt face so that those beautiful eyes stared at him. After that, Yibo softly said, "Look, it's me, Wang Yibo," Yibo said with a look of holding back sadness.

The frightened look on the round eyes slowly faded away. Xiao Zhan stared at Yibo for a moment. After that, he drew closer to Yibo then rested his head on the broad chest. "Sob... he beats me... sob... he always beats me," Xiao Zhan said in a low voice. His hands lay beside his body as he listened to his sobs softly.

There were no words that Yibo could say. His face hardened when he heard a series of sentences accompanied by the sobs of the man he loved.

'Don't leave me, you are the reason I survived until now,' Xiao Zhan thought with his eyes closed.

"I don't want to regret a second time..." Xiao Zhan paused.

"Therefore, please take me away from this place," Xiao Zhan whispered against Yibo's chest.

Deg deg deg

Yibo's heart beat faster when he heard the whisper. Slowly he stretched his arms and looked at the man in front of him.

"Does that mean, you admit that you love me?!" Yibo asked. The look on his face was tense waiting for Xiao Zhan's answer.

"If I say 'I don't love you', will you let me stay here?" Xiao Zhan whispered with his eyes fixed on the  sharp eyes firmly.

"Are you going to leave me alone again?" The pale face looked so desperate.

"No! I'll still take you!" Yibo said firmly. He smiled sincerely when he saw the pale face.

He brought his face closer and then kissed the corner of Xiao Zhan's lips which looked blue. "I'll take you away and treat your wound." Yibo unbuttoned his white shirt that Xiao Zhan was wearing and kissed the slender shoulder that had Dalu's lashes on it.

He aligned his face and looked gently at Xiao Zhan who was now also looking at him. He lowered the white shirt to reveal Xiao Zhan's upper body which looked pitiful in his eyes. He sat himself behind Xiao Zhan. He smiled sadly behind Xiao Zhan's back when he saw that thin body.