13

"Your card is with me, Ge," Yibo said. Now it's Yibo who displays a triumphant grin.

"I don't have any cards, Wu," said Dalu then left the house without saying anything to Xiao Zhan.

Yibo gave a sinister smile when he heard the surname that Dalu had called for him. He turned to Xiao Zhan who was now sitting against the door holding his chest. The beautiful man's gaze looked wistful and his face was pale white.

With wide strides, Yibo walked over to Xiao Zhan and helped the man up. "Are you okay?" The look of worry was clearly etched on Yibo's face.

Xiao Zhan nodded weakly in response. He tried to stand by holding on to Yibo's arm. "Thanks," he said weakly as he stumbled back into the kitchen.

Yibo looked sadly at the narrow back that looked increasingly frail. He had always thought, with him leaving Xiao Zhan's life, the beautiful man's life would be happy. However, in fact his thoughts were the opposite of what happened to that beautiful figure.

Seeing Xiao Zhan's current state, for some reason pain just flashed through his mind. The pain that made his heart feel like it was being stabbed by rusty iron.

"What kind of happiness do you want? What kind of happiness can bring back your old attitude," Yibo monologued when he saw the frail back shaking.

Xiao Zhan stood holding on to the edge of the sink because he couldn't support his weight. he wanted to cry, but he tried to hold it in because he didn't want to show his weakness to Yibo.

Grep!

Xiao Zhan's body held its breath as he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"If you want to cry, cry, don't hold it in."

As the deep voice greeted his ears, Xiao Zhan closed his eyes for a moment then took a deep breath. He let go of his arm then turned around.

"I'm not crying Yibo, I'm not going to cry because I have a younger brother to take care of," Xiao Zhan said while flashing a warm smile. He raised his hand and rubbed Yibo's face.

"My brother," Xiao Zhan whispered. He caught Yibo's face then tiptoed and then landed his lips on the handsome young man's forehead.

'My brother, why does it hurt so much when I say those words?' Xiao Zhan cried. He tried his best to hold back the tears that were about to burst.

At first Yibo was happy with Xiao Zhan's treatment. However, upon hearing the word 'brother' that came out of the beautiful man's mouth, the look on his face immediately changed. Slightly rudely he pushed Xiao Zhan's shoulder and then looked at the man.

"Who do you mean your brother?!" Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with a look demanding an answer.

Xiao Zhan did not answer. He brushed off Yibo's hand that was on his shoulder then turned his back to the young man. "If you want to know the answer, ask Mr. Wang and grandpa, they will give you the answer," Xiao Zhan said as he looked up to hold back the tears that were almost falling.

Bad thoughts started to swirl in Yibo's head when he heard Xiao Zhan's answer. "I don't want to ask them, I want to hear a direct answer from you!" Yibo said firmly. He roughly turned Xiao Zhan's body so that the beautiful man was facing him.

"Tell me who you say your brother?!" Yibo said while squeezing Xiao Zhan's shoulder tightly. His eyes started to redden to keep the clear crystal from falling. Fear that what he thinks is the truth.

"Say something Xiao Zhan!" Yibo jerked. He pushed Xiao Zhan into a corner against the wall.

"Ah!!!" Xiao Zhan groaned loudly as his back hit the wall behind him.