6

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan as he gently squeezed the man's hand. His sharp gaze stared right into those round eyes. However, the conditions of sincerity and earnestness.

For a while, Xiao Zhan was silent as he stared back at Yibo. It was easy enough for him to interpret the young man's gaze. "One day, you will understand what I mean," Xiao Zhan whispered as he pulled his hand from Yibo's grip.

"I will never understand, all I understand is about my feelings for you, Xiao Zhan," Yibo said while holding Xiao Zhan's hand.

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo with an indescribable expression. His eyes rolled to trace the young man's handsome face which was decorated with small wounds and bruises in several places. He admitted that Yibo was very handsome. He lowered his gaze and looked at the hand that was gripped by Yibo.

"I won't stop you, do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt yourself," Xiao Zhan said and squeezed Yibo's hand back. After saying those words, Xiao Zhan somehow felt pain in his heart. He felt like he was going to hurt Yibo someday.

"I will defend something that will make me happy, not what makes me suffer, I will never be hurt," said Yibo. A wide smile was plastered on his lips when he saw Xiao Zhan's gaze. He could hear the worry in the man's tone.

Xiao Zhan sighed softly then raised his head. Fear began to well up in his mind when he saw the big smile on Yibo's face. He was afraid, if one day that wide smile turned into tears of pain.

"But remember, if one day you feel sick, I beg you to stop..." Xiao Zhan said in a choked voice.

"There won't be any pain here, I'm sure," Yibo said stubbornly as he took Xiao Zhan's hand and pressed the slender hand to his chest.

"Only with your approval, it's hard more than enough for me," Yibo said again. He cupped Xiao Zhan's face then kissed the beautiful man's forehead.

*****

Two days later

In the morning, Yibo wakes up when he hears the sound of the door opening. The young man turned when he heard the sound of footsteps. His half-opened eyes immediately widened when he saw the figure of a middle-aged man standing in front of him.

His eyes rolled to the back of the man. There the figure of a well-built man stood beside Xiao Zhan's bed. It was his father as well as his brother.

Master Wang stared intently at Yibo who was sitting on the sofa. "What are you doing here?! You should have gone to school!" Mr Wang said.

Yibo lowered his gaze from the middle-aged man then stood up and walked straight to the bathroom.

"Father is talking to you, Wang Yibo," Dalu's voice made Yibo stop in his tracks.

However, Yibo did not turn around. The young man put his hands into his pants pockets without any intention to answer.

Xiao Zhan started to wake up. The beautiful-looking man frowned at the light entering his retina.

"Who's coming," Xiao Zhan muttered as he looked around.

Yibo turned his body after hearing Xiao Zhan's voice. He was about to step closer to his laoshi. However, his steps stopped when he saw his older brother holding Xiao Zhan's hand first.

"Zhan Zhan, are you awake?" Dalu holding Xiao Zhan's hand made the beautiful man turn his head.

Those round eyes widened when they saw Dalu as well as Master Wang standing by the bed. "Dalu Gege, Uncle Wang," Xiao Zhan was surprised by the presence of the two.