19

Xiao Zhan's voice suddenly made Yibo turn his head. How surprised he was when the slender body crashed into his body. He immediately wrapped his arms around the slender waist, hugging Xiao Zhan back.

After a while of hugging, Yibo finally stretched his arms. His hands rose and cupped his round face. He pulled the corners of his lips into a genuine smile. When he found the clear crystals pooling in those beautiful eyelids, a warm feeling enveloped his heart. He brought his face close and kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead gently, channeling the love in his heart.

As Yibo landed his forehead on zhan's forehead, Xiao Zhan immediately closed his eyes and let the salt water drop pass his cheek. His hands squeezed Yibo's back shirt when he felt the soft touch.

"Like I said earlier, I will marry you as soon as possible," Yibo said.

Happiness welled up in Xiao Zhan's mind. However, there was something stuck in his heart, which made his smile fade a little.

"If he comes back and intends to take me back, will you let me be with him?" Xiao Zhan asked with a sad look.

"No!"

It wasn't Yibo who answered but Gui Xian. The 40 year old man touched Xiao Zhan's shoulder and then turned the slender body over. "I won't let you go back to him," said Gui Xian with a stern look.

"If Yibo doesn't marry you, then I will find a life partner who can take care of you and love you!" Gui Xian said firmly.

"No, Mother!" Yibo deftly pulled Xiao Zhan's body and hugged him again.

"I will marry him and always love him, he is mine," Yibo said with a very very gentle and full of sincerity.

Gui Xian gave a slight smirk upon hearing his son's words. He deliberately said that to see his son's reaction. As expected, Yibo immediately became possessive. He lowered his head for a moment, holding back a smile.

'Siyuan was also very possessive of me, just like Yibo is now,' Gui Xian smiled thinking about his sweet past. However, his smile faded when he remembered his husband's harsh treatment that made him end up leaving the man and his son.

A moment later, Gui Xian raised his head, looking at the son. "It's good to see how you treat Xiao Zhan, but don't let your possessiveness hurt him," said Gui Xian as he rubbed Yibo's shoulder and then left the living room.

"I know, Mother..."

"And I would never do that, I promise," Yibo muttered quietly.

"Be happy," Gui Xian whispered then continued his steps towards his husband's room.

Xiao Zhan raised his head while still in Yibo's arms. He stared at Yibo in silence. After a while, he lifted his head and rubbed his lover's face.

"I'm happy, finally you can accept Uncle Wang, I love you very much," Xiao Zhan said with his hands cupping Yibo's face. After that he slightly tiptoed and kissed the young man's cheek for a few seconds.

As long as Xiao Zhan's lips were pressed against his cheeks, the sincere smile never faded from Yibo's face. He had been in a relationship with Xiao Zhan for a long time, but this was the first time the man who had served as his teacher dared to kiss him like this. Happy? Of course because every touch of Xiao Zhan was luck to him. However, not infrequently the touch of the beautiful man made him restless because he was holding something in him.

Almost 1 minute Xiao Zhan's lips pressed against Yibo's cheek, finally the beautiful man turned his face away and turned to look at the eagle-eyed man.

"Turns out you're more mature than I knew," Xiao Zhan said with a warm smile on his face. However, a few moments later his smile faded again.