3

Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan with a look full of sincerity. He didn't even pay attention to the surprised look on the beautiful man. He locked Xiao Zhan in the doorway then brought his face closer to the man while whispering.

"I won't give up until I manage to make you mine, remember it Love," Yibo bent his body until his lips were level with the man's. He had a scary grin on his face as he drew his face closer.

Seeing Yibo's face getting closer and closer, Xiao Zhan immediately looked away. His body trembled slightly because he was afraid of the expression that the young man showed.

"Give me a kiss Love," Yibo whispered while showing his sweet smile that looked like a smile forcing Xiao Zhan to do what he asked.

Xiao Zhan glared at the young man's words. He was silent as he looked at Yibo who was now also looking at him or rather staring at his lips. He immediately swatted Yibo's arm that imprisoned his body then he swiftly ran out.

"Just kiss your twin, you bastard." mumbled Xiao Zhan while pointing at Yibo. After that he immediately ran when he saw Yibo who was now approaching him.

"If you're late for class, I'll punish you." said Xiao Zhan in the middle of his escape program.

Yibo chuckled at Xiao Zhan's behavior which he thought was adorable. He jogged after Xiao Zhan who was now 3 meters in front of him. After his steps were parallel to Xiao Zhan's without thinking he kissed the teacher's chubby cheek then ran into his classroom.

Xiao Zhan? The beautiful-looking man froze with rounded eyes while holding his cheek that Yibo had kissed earlier. Since they were in front of another class the students from that class froze after seeing this shocking incident.

"Huweee Yiboooo, you broke my heart."

"Some are broken but not twigs,"

The various sentences that came from the mouths of the ukes and girls in the class managed to make Xiao Zhan come to his senses. He used his bag to cover his face then jogged to class 11B.

Arriving at the class, Xiao Zhan took a deep breath because he felt short of breath. He looked around looking for Yibo's whereabouts. Seeing the young man staring at him with a triumphant smile made him feel like chopping him up. He took a deep breath and sat himself down in the chair.

"Good morning everyone," Xiao Zhan said with a sweet smile.

"Good morning too Laoshi." greeted the students in unison except for Yibo who still faithfully looked at the teacher while supporting his chin.

Xiao Zhan raised his head making his gaze meet Yibo's. He immediately averted his gaze when he saw the young man smiling at him.

Yibo pouted when he saw Xiao Zhan who avoided his gaze. He stood up from his chair and walked over to the teacher.

"Wang Yibo why did you come forward? Go back to your seat." Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo while pointing at the young man's seat.

"Wait Laoshi, I want to say something." Yibo pulled Xiao Zhan's waist so that the man clung to him.

"Yahh! What are you doing?!!!" Xiao Zhan smacked Yibo's arm to make the boy let go of his embrace. However, Yibo ignored his punch because the young man tightened his grip even more.

"Wait a minute Laoshi, if you keep throwing a tantrum I won't be able to speak and it will make me hold you like this even longer." Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan while raising and lowering his eyebrows.

Xiao Zhan glared at the tall youth. However, he finally complied and stopped his punch on the young man's arm.

"Speak and release me immediately." Xiao Zhan turned his gaze away from the youth.