8

I just realized I made a lot of mistakes in the last chapter but I already fixed it.

I mistaken yibo's mom as a woman but it turned out that he is a man. Yibo's mother is a man.

And I think Gui Xian is a man's name, right?

I'm really sorry for the mistakes and error.😢

----

1 week later

Xiao Zhan walked through the school garden. Since Yibo's departure, the school feels so lonely. There was no longer an annoying young man who would do whatever he pleased with him. It made Xiao Zhan feel lonely.

When in class, Xiao Zhan often daydreams while staring at the chair that was originally Yibo's seat. He met Yibo less than 3 weeks. However, why did it feel so different when he didn't see the young man.

Sometimes he asked himself. Is time that fast can make someone get used to it?

Was he used to Yibo's treatment a habit for him? It's only been 1 week since Yibo left. However, Xiao Zhan could feel such a drastic change in his life.

Everything felt different, not as busy as when he was with Yibo. He sat himself under a tree next to the school which was quite quiet.

He reached into his trouser pocket, took out the Yibo cell phone that he was now using. He re-read the message sent by the young man. He don't know how many times he's read that message. That's how much his tears fell.

Since Yibo's departure, his relationship with Dalu has changed slightly. The man was more possessive than usual, especially when he found out that Xiao Zhan was using Yibo's cell phone.

Yep, Xiao Zhan told him that Yibo gave him his old cell phone. However, he did not tell about the ring and Yibo's feelings for him.

Dalu's possessiveness sometimes made Xiao Zhan feel uncomfortable. However, he kept silent because he knew the man loved him very much. However, Xiao Zhan didn't understand anymore about his feelings for Dalu. Ever since Yibo left, his mind had always been on that young man. Even though he was dating Dalu, his mind was still on Yibo.

Not infrequently Xiao Zhan thought that he was very mean to the two men. He had hurt Yibo and now his feelings for Dalu are fading.

“I didn't want this to happen, but why does all this put me in a dilemma,” Xiao Zhan muttered in his bow. He looked at the ring around his ring finger. It was Yibo's ring.

Xiao Zhan always carries Yibo's ring with him wherever he goes. Even though he is with Dalu, he will make it a necklace pendant that he always wears.

"Should I cut my ties with Dalu Gege, I don't want to hurt him when he finds out about all this," he monologued as he rubbed the ring gently.

.

.

.

Haikuan stood behind the wall watching Xiao Zhan who was still deep in his dilemma. He took out his cell phone and then took a photo of the beautiful man. Since Yibo's departure, he had always followed Xiao Zhan according to his cousin's request. He even had to ask his  lover to change schools in order to help him. He felt very lucky because his  lover had never been mean to him.

"Kuan, I have already bought food for Xiao Laoshi." Said a sweet young man to Haikuan. That young man was Wang Zhou Cheng, Liu Haikuan's lover.

The handsome young man smiled at his lover. A Acheng is one who gets angry easily. However, if the young man is very good, well, even though his words sometimes make people want to hang themselves.