11

1 month later

1 month passed, that morning Dalu just entered his house after last night he didn't come back. He walked over to Xiao Zhan who was preparing breakfast. A warm smile appeared on the beautiful man's lips when their gazes met. He smiled widely then kissed Xiao Zhan's forehead gently.

"You're back?" Xiao Zhan said softly.

Xiao Zhan accepted his husband's treatment with a warm smile. The 23-year-old became quieter and Dalu noticed the change. sometimes he thought, Xiao Zhan did all that for him just to carry out the duties of a wife. Because the rest Xiao Zhan will just daydream. Several times he asked permission to touch Xiao Zhan. The young man just nodded with a look that he thought was empty. However, after doing so, Xiao Zhan would immediately go to the bathroom and lock himself in the room.

Everything looks cold now. Xiao Zhan had indeed done all of his obligations. However, there was no more cheerful demeanor from the beautiful man. There was no longer a big, carefree smile on that round face. The body that was once full has now turned thin, even his chubby cheeks are now thinner.

"Sit down and eat your breakfast, you need to get to the office soon," Xiao Zhan said softly.

Dalu forced a smile then took the plate that Xiao Zhan handed.

"What are you going to do today?" Dalu asked while starting to spoon the food.

"I don't know," Xiao Zhan said with cute fishing eyes.

"Be active outside, don't always lock yourself up," Dalu said, giving advice.

"Erm okay, maybe tomorrow I will see Aunt Na Ying, I really miss her," said Xiao Zhan.

"Okay, don't forget to bring something for her," Dalu suggested.

"I'll do it," Xiao Zhan said quietly with his head down.

Dalu sighed softly at Xiao Zhan's response. He put the spoon and fork he was holding and turned to look at his wife. "Zhan Zhan, I'm asking you again," Dalu said making Xiao Zhan look at him.

"What is it?" Xiao Zhan asked as he put down the spoon and fork he was holding.

"Why are you doing this? Why have you turned quiet like this? Where did your cheerful behavior go?!" Dalu asked in succession. Even though he already knew the answer. He wanted Xiao Zhan to say it directly.

Xiao Zhan's face looked tense when he heard Dalu's words. He took a glass of water and drank it.

"Say Xiao Zhan, I'm tired of this attitude of yours!!!" Dalu jerked as he stood up, causing the chair he was sitting on to fall.

"Why do you ask like that? Haven't I done my duty as your wife all this time," Xiao Zhan said with his head down because he didn't have the courage to look at Dalu.

"You did your duty, but I'm sick of your attitude!!!" Dalu snapped.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes for a moment as he was frightened by Dalu's screams. "I'm ... I'm sorry," he said with a frightened face.

"I'm tired of your attitude!!!" Dalu took a deep breath and then left, leaving Xiao Zhan standing still.

"Gege, where are you going?! Finish your breakfast first!" Xiao Zhan said in a hoarse voice. However, Dalu ignored it.

Xiao Zhan's tears slowly dripped as the beautiful eyelids opened. "Sob... I'm tired too, ge..."

"I'm also very tired of all this, I endured until now, because I don't want you to feel the same pain as what Yibo felt,"