ELEVEN. what happens in the show almost happens in real life

ALMOST KISSING your costar seemed to be a recurring thing for August and Joshua

Today was the day that they would have to film the "almost kissing" scene between Ricky and Shiloh.

August had been sitting on the set of the El Rey theater with Angelina.

Angelina had be begged Tim to let her pick out August's outfit for the scene and he only agreed because she said "Jenna's the fashionable one right?" and with that August sat with Angel with a long brown cardigan, with a short, white patterned dress, and Angel made her ditch the beat up black converse for a pair of leather platform Doc Martens.

"Stop playing with the string! You'll mess it up." Angelina said.

"Stop touching me and help me calm down."

"Why are you nervous?" She asked, "It's not like your actually kissing Josh. Besides there's no kiss until... the last episode."

That didn't matter to August. She still had to put on this waterwork show, have physical contact with Josh, and the kicker? They had a gotcha moment where they might kiss.

On the flip side?

Josh had to film the same scene with Olivia and they wouldn't know which scene would make the cut until the episode aired.

"Hey, Gus." Mabel called, "They're ready for you."

She stood up with sweaty hands and Angel followed after.

"Think about it this way." Angelina started, "I'll be right outside that door."

August nodded and they made their way towards the others.

The only people around were Josh, Olivia, Angelina, Tim, the crew, and of course, August.

Tim had went over everything with Josh and August.

Ricky and Shiloh had just fought the night before about how her club wasn't legit and that she's not too good at listening to her own advice considering that she had two pretty bad exes herself.