NINE. body painting is therapy for the soul

AUGUST'S SMALL and fairly cheap camcorder had been attached to her hip since she booked HSM:TM:TS and she'd recorded everything that happened

She recorded moments between her and Angelina, making new friends, writing and recording music, and her relationship with Josh.

That camera held memory that she thought people wouldn't see and for now that statement rang true.

Over looking that for now, August held her camera close. It kept memories and would make new ones, such as the current moment.

Josh laid on the floor as August sat on top of him, her legs on either side of his torso.

She was bent over him slightly and was taking a small paintbrush across his face.

It was the little things that Josh and August did that made them Josh and August. They weren't Ricky and Shiloh although at times Ricky and Shiloh felt like August and Josh, it was really something that they had. Josh really didn't care for August and wouldn't do anything to harm their relationship.

He was deathly happy with her and wouldn't trade it for anything.

Josh, at this current moment, had no idea what Shiloh had been painting on him or what she was recording it for, b us she seemed so... fine. Well-rested if you will. She seemed to be be at peace with whatever she was doing and he wasn't going to stop that to ask questions.

She had already painted a sunset in his back and random doodles on his chest and torso. She was just painting to paint at this point.

"Hey, Gus." Josh called, brushing hair out of her face.

She raised her eyebrows in response and waited for him to continue.

He watched as she ran the paintbrush down his cheek. He would close his eyes whenever he felt the brush getting, what he thought, was close.

"You okay, Josh?" She asked.

August sat upright, putting the brush down and looking down at her boyfriend below.