FIFTEEN. close by nick jonas feat. tove lo

IF YOU thought that Joshua Taylor Bassett was going to miss out on his girlfriend's debut album dropping you'd be almost correct

Here's the rundown.

Josh had bought a plane ticket for him, Olivia, Jacob, and Angelina so they could be at August's before midnight EST when her album would drop.

In fact, Olivia and Angelina gave Josh a refund on his tickets because they were able to get flights for the day before, so they had been in L.A. already with August.

So? Would Josh make it to August's apartment before midnight EST (9 PM PST)?

He had an hour to get to her apartment and she live approximately 45 minutes away from the airport. Not to bad, he could catch and uber and knocked on her door at the stroke of midnight. But this is Joshua Bassett, and truly, someone was testing him.

His luggage had gotten lost. Then found. He'd been bombarded by fans and he'd would be crush to tell them no to a small picture.

He did manage to get an uber but wanted to make a stop to get August a congratulations gift not knowing that his presence would be enough to make her smile.

He dashed inside the CVS grabbing random things and booked it back to his uber. He begging the man to speed, he would pay his ticket if he got pulled over.

Luckily, he didn't get pulled and Josh stumbled out of the uber and ran towards Shiloh's apartment.

He banged out the door, out of breath and panting.

The door finally opened and there stood August. She was already in her pajamas.

"Josh?"

He stood upright, "Hey. Did I miss it?"

"Miss what?"

"The album being dropped?"

August smiled, pulling out her phone.

11:59.

"You're on time." She smiled.

She wrapped her arms around him and Josh dropped his belongings to the ground to do the same.