THIRTEEN. everything happens for a reason

AUGUSTJGOMEZ HAS STARTED A LIVE!

"Hi." She smiled, "I've never done one of these before because I like, a thousand followers and now I have hundreds of thousands of followers and I need help and I'm home alone."

"Do I need to come home?" She read, "No. Stay at work, Angel. Like, I have a story to tell and then I need people to have me pick."

August waited for more people to join her live and once she thought enough people jumped in she began explaining her story.

"So, this is a semi-sad story for but for its probably like "she should've just sucked it up" and to that I say freak you. Can't swear no more because I work for Disney."

August brushed her hair behind her ears and watched the comments flow across her screen.

"Let me just get to the story. I really, really liked this guy and he was supposed to go to our school dance with this really popular, pretty girl but she told him that she wasn't going, so asked me." She explained, "And I don't think it's a bad thing for anyone to someone's second choice, but in this case it was pretty bad." She laughed.

"After he asked me I obviously said yes and we planned everything together. Like, how'd we match and a ton of other stuff and I grew to like him and I think that's a flaw in me. Like, I can like someone very quickly and it's a thing. Anyway, um, the dance comes and the really pretty, popular girl ends up being there and instead of just going up to her, he lied and said he was gonna get us punch or some basic school dance drink and he'd been for like, twenty minutes and I looked over my shoulder him dancing with the girl and I wasn't in love with him, but I was still l heartbroken, you know?"

She laughed at some of the comments passing by, ignoring the rude ones, and continued on.

"All of that to say, I need help." She chuckled, "I dabble in the musical things like most of my cast mates, but I've always had help with it and Josh was actually the person to help me use GarageBand, but this time I made something of my own but I don't know what to call it. I have two names right now. Um, the first, I Still Love You and Everything Happens For A Reason."