THREE. the new i love speech

JOSH HAD personally asked Tim could he write out the ending speech for Shiloh

The thing was, Josh had improved this scrapped I love you speech with Olivia and had a scripted version of the confession with Shiloh.

What Ricky and Shiloh had was special and Joshua saw that. He absolutely adored what those two had. He loved reading his discord messages about Shiloh and Ricky. It truly made him smile.

He wanted this speech to be meaningful. It wasn't a shock to anyone that Shiloh adored The Love Club, but it had Josh that they hadn't read a review from the anyone in a long time. Maybe a Love Club review smashed down into a lovely speech would be the way to show that Ricky loved Shiloh, though it was pretty obvious how Ricky felt about the girl.

Josh sat on his couch, tapping his pen back and forth trying to figure bout what Ricky would say versus what Josh would say.

He couldn't bring Joshua into the speech, it'd be too real at that point. And thought it was all real, Shiloh love or August love, people would know when Josh was speaking versus Ricky speaking.

He sighed, slumping down further into his seat.

Soon, his phone rang and it was a FaceTime call from August.

He moved from the couch and into the kitchen, propping his phone against the empty jar and answered the call.

They were filming season three in California this time around and August had been on and off set quite a bit. She didn't want to be, but with how successful she'd become she didn't have much a choice.

As for right now, August has been on set that day. The Love Club had fittings and scenes to reshoot before continuing in with the rest of the episodes.

The Love Club group would be arriving to camp earlier than the other campers as they were set to be camp counselors for Shallow Lake.

"Hold on." August muttered, trying to prop her phone against the vanity in her trailer, "Okay, so, do you know what color your suit is for the last episode is?"