SIXTEEN. falling utterly in love with you

BEAUTIFUL

BEAUTIFUL. A word that Josh would use to state his current situation. Not all situations were bad. This, in fact, was a very happy moment for Bassett.

Laid beside him was a sleeping August. Her album dropped and he felt the wave of success that would hit her.

It was stretch, at least for August it was, for her to nominated for any awards such as a Grammy. Yeah, she had won awards for BOYSHIT and the success of that song had been the reason her team wanted her to release and album as soon as possible, but a Grammy? Think again.

Josh gently raked his fingers through August's hair as she slept soundly next to him. He'd been scrolling on Twitter (an app he absolutely hated but tended to hop on) looking at what people had been saying about August and her album. I mean, her album was trending at number four right now, that was a pretty big thing for Twitter.

Mainly positivity with a few sneaks of hate, but overall... it was looking pretty golden for August.

There was a small knock on the door and Angelina poked her head inside, a small smile on her face, "Oh! When did you get here? We tried staying up for you."

"Late last night." He answered.

"Oh... Well, we're heading to the store to get everything for the... thing. Do you need anything?"

"I'm good."

This "thing" was actually a party for August. She thought she was celebrating alone. Like hell she was. Josh had organized this party for her since she pitched the idea of an album to him.

Everyone that she knew had been invited and it was going to one of the best album release parties that anyone had even been to.

"Okay, we'll be back then. Remember, everything will be ready at six."

Josh nodded and Angelina left the two alone again... only to pop her head back inside.