𝒙𝒊𝒊: 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

set to be in third person;

"Fvck!"

The old man from military threw his table away on the wall. It's already morning as the sun just rise and rest in the skies.

Aside from being a tough, strict and stoic General that everyone knew him for in the known place.

Mister Y/L/N is a father who is very protective towards his children especially to the one who grew up with them in 17 years.

He was speechless and dumbfounded when he hears that one of the students are bitten and the worst thing is.

The girl that been pertaining to is the young female bestfriend of her daughter and coincidentally the only child of the man he just got close with.

It was Nam Onjo, Captain Nam's only girl.

He knows that because of it, he has left with no choice but to do a tough decision on his side.

The job itself was tougher than he expected especially that they had a rule to save more people than to choose the dearest one on their heart.

"I-I'm sorry," The man broke into tears as soon as he saw his wife walks on his office with calming smile.

"I'm sorry Y/M/N. I'm sorry if I can't bring our twins back in here..."

"It's their b-birthday..." Y/M/N stated, "and this is the first time for a decade and eight that they spend their special moment together, it's just sad to imagine that things took this way before their re-union happened."

Rubbing his forehead repeatedly, thinking the fact that he only didn't screw about saving the kids but also failed the mission that he was assigned to since the laptop that could've the answer for the problem.

"I-I'm scared of what might happen since I order to kill N/n's friend."

The general admitted. "Y/n was use by the boy he always hang-out in a hostage taking so I couldn't harm the other."

The old female in the room was loss for words since she didn't expect that things would really go south.

Those high school students are in very young age to experience the world and life's cruelty.

"A-Are you telling me that they're now turning on each other?"

There's a long pause of silence since he couldn't answer that question. He knew that he started the duel yet the ending wasn't on his hands anymore.

He could only hope for the best since he trusted his twins that much even what he did is pure reckless.

"The President has been needing you for awhile now."

Dra. Y/L/N sigh when she never gets answer from her husband, "he wants some update about the operation."

Nodding his head the man followed what her wife said, he compose himself back before writing an apology letter for the man who entrusted him.

Captain Nam.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

The school was in pure chaos. As Y/n and her friends watch the view from the upstairs.

There's none of them decided to execute something since they are all in a not so good posture but the students are all in when Nayeon tells that they should take a day of rest before continuing.

"We still got a lot of food and drinks along with our hygiene stuff."

Hyoryeong informs as she scattered some clothes on her lap. "There are still spare clothes that could use for now but if we decided to change into one, we still doesn't had a room for it."