1: "Wipe your shoes on the rag."

Alt. Title: Ahn Ho-Jun, the germaphobe

"Ho-Jun, can you look after the store for a bit? I need to look for something at the back."

"Sure, uncle."

Of course, Ahn Ho-Jun, despite answering his uncle, stayed on the couch for a few more seconds before sitting down with a grumble. Irritation flashed through his electric blue eyes, his unkept brown locks covering half of his face. Why does it have to be me? Uncle, do you know how dirty your store is?!

Do you know how many kinds of germs are spread all over the damn counter?! I swear, if I didn't know how stupidly gullible you are, I would have thought you're trying to kill me! Contrary to his thoughts, Ho-Jun remained blank faced, not a hint of annoyance marring his features.

On the way downstairs, he wore two medical facemask, prepared his spray bottle that was recently refilled with isopropyl alcohol, a pack of wet wipes, and a roll of paper towel.

He was ready to battle all those fucking germs at the counter.

Standing behind the cash register, electric blue eyes glowered at the dustless surface. However, in this youth's vision, he could definitely see all the microscopic germs mocking him. They waved their weapons in the air, ready to go into war with him and fight until death.

Ho-Jun prepared his spray bottle, sneering behind the masks he wore. Fucking germs. Die! But before he could press the lever, the chiming of bells halted him to a stop. A youth with light cream hair paired with amber colored eyes entered the store. The moment their eyes met, the stranger froze.

Electric blue glared into amber ones.

In an instant, Ho-Jun's eyes flickered towards the other's feet. "Wipe your shoes on the rag."

"... eh?"

"I said; wipe your fucking shoes on the rag. You're bringing in dirt from outside."

A short but quiet shriek escaped the customer's lips upon being subjected to Ho-Jun's icy stare. Frantically, he wiped his shoes in panic and dashed towards the cat aisle without glancing at the cash register.

Ho-Jun watched with a hint of confusion. He wondered why the customer speed walked inside as if a murderer was chasing him. Does uncle receive all sort of weird ass customers? Sheesh.

Busying himself with cleaning the counter until it was spic and span, Ho-Jun recalled the reason why he was sent back to Korea in the first place.

He kind of sent someone to the hospital by mistake..?

No one told me that the bastard had a twin!

Due to his short temper, instead of beating up the guy who shoved a dead squirrel in his locker, Ho-Jun ended up sending the bastard's innocent twin to the ER.

But Ho-Jun didn't regret it.

In his opinion, that twin deserved it regardless if it was his brother who did the deed.

Besides, punching a face that looked identical to the bastard felt satisfying anyway.

Hehe, I'll punch their faces if I ever see them again.

After that little incident, his mother sent him back to Korea. The twins were, after all, the children of some rich ass dude. Fortunately, they didn't have any connection in Korea; making Ho-Jun's home country safe.

"Ex-Excuse me," a timid, shaky voice pulled Ho-Jun out of his violent thoughts. "I... I would like to pay for t-this?"

Several cat related items were spread on the counter. One of them was that squeaky rubber mouse toy.