2: "Estimated 5x10 to the 30th power!"

Alt. Title: Ahn Ho-Jun's goes insane

Ahn Ho-Jun's day starts with his phone's alarm blaring through the roof.

It is followed by his uncle's several knocks on Ho-Jun's bedroom door.

"Ho-Jun! Ho-Jun! Didn't I tell you to lower your alarm's volume?! Ho-Jun!"

Roughly ten minutes later would Ho-Jun's eyes open.

The germaphobe would stare at the ceiling for about fifteen seconds before sitting down on the bed.

He picks up his phone, turns the alarm off, and stares at the black screen with a blank look.

"... I look like shit."

One minute later, he goes to the bathroom, wash his face, brush his teeth, and stare at the mirror. Electric blue eyes glistened with annoyance, a tinge of hatred rippled right after.

"I should buy some colored contacts when I have time."

Ahn Ho-Jun hated the color of his eyes because it reminded him of his older brother.

Shitty brother.

Go die in a sewer canal or something.

Preferably with gators.

That'd be fun to watch.

.

.

Ahn Ho-Jun's morning continues by jogging around the neighborhood for an hour.

Never less or more. Exactly sixty minutes.

Usually, Ho-Jun doesn't encounter anything odd. He might greet a few elderlies on his run or some early workers and fellow joggers.

But today, something is... different.

His sixty-minute jogging ended three minutes ago but the Ahn Family's Store was still two blocks away.

"... the hell?"

In his arms were a pair of kittens, one black and one white. The two of them looked at him with a pair of bi-colored eyes; one brown and the other green. They had fallen off a branch after arguing with each other and Ho-Jun instinctively caught the pair of naughty kittens.

Ho-Jun felt weird.

After meeting that little fatty cat that odd customer brought with him four days ago, Ho-Jun seemed to have grown some sort of affinity with felines.

Three days ago, a Siamese cat a customer brought rubbed against him. Its owner, a girl around his age, ended up using the cat as an excuse to flirt with him.

Ho-Jun sprayed water on her face and his uncle reduced his salary.

Two days ago, a Japanese Bobtail leaped onto the counter, begging for a pat with its owner covering his face in embarrassment.

Ho-Jun had no choice but to pat the Bobtail since it refused to leave unless he did so. Its owner apologized to him several times before leaving.

Yesterday, a Balinese Cat jumped onto the cash register while he was punching in numbers, slapping the back of his hand with its paw. The owner panicked, tripped over his own shoes, and the small tower of cans Ho-Jun arranged fell down.

Ho-Jun had to work over time.

So, Ho-Jun didn't have any good feelings towards any kind of cat breeds at the moment but he wasn't heartless enough to dump this pair of kittens like they were trash.