4: Ahn Ho-Jun, the transferee

Alt. Title: Ahn Ho-Jun is wife material.

Ahn Ho-Jun was born with an intense hatred for anything dirty.

He was odd for a baby.

When his brother, who was eleven years old at the time, would give him his pacifier which had dropped on the floor, baby Ho-Jun would cry.

When toddler Ho-Jun started walking, he liked the feeling of having his socks on and would refuse to walk if he didn't wear a pair.

Toddler Ho-Jun always carried a towel with him, wiping himself of sweat and dirt that accumulated. His mother found it weird but cute. It was also a good practice to be clean so she didn't mind his quirks.

Ahn Ho-Jun loathed anything unclean. So the moment he saw Jiwoo's place cluttered with cat food and everything a mess, he almost fainted from fright. If it were not for Wooin catching him from behind, Ho-Jun would have already fallen.

"... are you okay?"

Wooin blinked down at Ho-Jun's half-dead state. With his arms hooked around the germaphobe's armpits, Wooin supported his new friend until he regained his composure. "Ahn Ho-Jun?"

"... ty."

"...?" Wooin shot him a curious look. Everyone else noticed Ho-Jun's state and couldn't help but wonder if he was alright. Jiwoo was about to ask him whether he could get Ho-Jun something when said teen jolted back to life, startling Wooin who supported him from behind.

"This place is fucking dirty!" Ho-Jun pointed a finger at Jiwoo who stepped back in surprise. "How on earth can you live in a place like this, like this dump?!"

"Woah, there," Jisuk clamped his hands on Ho-Jun's shoulders, trying to calm him down. "You're gonna hit someone with—" before he could even finish, the germaphobe smacked Jisuk on the face out of rage as he yelled;

"Everyone's. Going. To. Help. Me. Clean. This. Dump. ASAP."

"H, Ho-Jun, I can do it myself—"

Electric blue glared into a pair of amber eyes. Seo Jiwoo, who didn't want to trouble his new friend, quietly shut his mouth and obeyed a certain germaphobe's orders. Everyone else was dragged in when Ho-Jun stared at them with intense eyes.

.

.

By the time they finished, it was already nine in the evening.

Inhyuk and Seongha forced themselves back to the car just to head back to their quarters while Wooin and Jisuk decided to stay over at Jiwoo's place. On the other hand, Ho-Jun... was preparing food for everyone.

He had even gone out to buy groceries at his own family's store and told his uncle that he would be staying over at a friend's place.

When Ahn Junho heard his nephew say those words, he almost thought that he was dreaming.

His nephew, who knew nothing but to pick fights, found a friend?

Currently, Ho-Jun had just finished cooking jjigae. He planned on making more than three dishes but time wouldn't allow him. It was already too late in the night and they had just finished cleaning Jiwoo's place.

Those germs were probably starving to death right now.

Once he served the food, everyone dug in. Jisuk ate like a starving wolf whereas Wooin and Jiwoo ate like civilized people.

Ho-Jun glanced at Jisuk with a look of disgust. "Eat like a normal fucking human."

"Sbakxkdhsnxjhdns." Jisuk said with a full mouth.