11: a glimpse in their academy life

Alt. Title: scars are hot

z. yusheng-gege

eat properly, little leader

Minutes passed yet Ho-Jun's eyes never shifted away from this short message.

Even though the person who sent this could not be seen, Ho-Jun had a feeling that the one who sent this text message was not Yusheng-gege at all.

In fact, it felt more like his... brother.

Annoyed, he threw the phone on the desk while he lied on the bed. Taking off the masks, it revealed his scowling expression but if anyone were to see it, they would only call him cute.

"... stupid, annoying brother."

Yet, at that moment, not a hint of annoyance laced those words. Just fondness, one that Ho-Jun did not even realize.

.

.

"Do you think he knows?" Tian Longwei glanced at his secretary's phone in worry. Even though he used Yusheng's number to send his didi a text message, he thought that perhaps Xiao Yuyu would figure out that it was him who sent it.

Xiao Yuyu was so smart, after all.

Speaking of Xiao Yuyu, those subordinates of his didn't even manage to get a single photo of his didi! The last time Longwei saw Xiao Yuyu was three fucking years ago! "Yusheng!"

"What?" The secretary stopped reading the documents on the desk to glance at the man-child about to throw a fucking tantrum.

"Go to Korea and take a selfie with Xiao Yuyu. Then, come back here."

"..."

"Why are you giving me that look?" Longwei saw the utter disgust written on Yusheng's face before the secretary schooled his expression.

Yusheng then rolled his eyes. "You're ordering me to go to Korea, just to take a selfie with little leader?"

"Yeah? Why are you still sitting there?"

"..." Fuck my life. "Got it. I'll get the Xiao brothers here to take care of the paperwork."

.

.

Ah, gotta get this to Jiwoo and Wooin before they eat the cafeteria's shit. Ahn Ho-Jun picked up the pace, making sure that the two lunchboxes in his hold did not sway. He had finished his spars early, so Ho-Jun went on ahead to the unaffiliated area instead of waiting for Jisuk and Subin, that pair of dumbasses.

"None of what you said is true, you prick!"

A voice came from the cafeteria. Oddly enough, Ho-Jun was wuite familiar with it. After all, that guy - Kang Sucheon - had been giving him the death stare since day one. Though, he would always look away once Ho-Jun stared back.

What greeted Ho-Jun the second he stepped inside was Kang Sucheon about to hit Jiwoo. Stunned, Ho-Jun only felt relief when Lee Jaehyuk - that moron who once sent people to search Jiwoo's house - stepped in to mediate. Well, more like to protect Shinhwa's name.

"Hey, Sucheon, he's a kid that Shinhwa brought. I'm not letting you lay your hands on him." Lee Jaehyuk might have disliked Seo Jiwoo, but this kid now holds the name of Shinhwa, so the both of them were on the same side right now. Jaehyuk was not going to let anyone disrespect Shinhwa.

But when he caught a glimpse of a pair of electric blue eyes in the background, all the courage Jaehyuk mustered popped like a balloon. What's that crazy guy doing here?!