12: Ahn Ho-Jun snaps

Original Chapters: 84—96
12: Ahn Ho-Jun snaps
Alt. Title: Wei-ge
Alt. Title: wooin just wants jjajangmyeon

.

.

"I'm gonna kill him."

Ahn Ho-Jun blurted out of the blue on the bleachers, stunning everyone who heard those words. The spar between affiliated and the unaffiliated had begun earlier and this was the last one for today.

A spar between Kang Sucheon and Seo Jiwoo.

And Ho-Jun, this protective germaphobe, felt the sudden urge to murder someone in broad daylight. Since day one, Kang Sucheon had been getting on his nerves. Who gave him the guts to give Ho-Jun challenging stares? If Jang Giwook wasn't threatening him by calling his Yusheng-gege, Ho-Jun would have long beaten the crap out of Kang Sucheon.

The more he watched on the bleachers, the more Ho-Jun's blood boiled. Even from afar, he knew that Kang Sucheon was insulting Jiwoo. Just look at that smug face of his. The urge to smack Sucheon into space grew stronger by the second.

The murderous aura leaking from Ahn Ho-Jun made everyone around him to scooch over by two seats. Even Jisuk and Subin dared not stay close lest Ho-Jun's wrath fell on them.

By the end of the match, everyone had already moved to the other side to get as far away as possible from Ahn Ho-Jun.

Subin nudged Jisuk on the side with her elbow, pointing at Ho-Jun's direction in a discrete manner. "Hey, so, who's gonna make him chillax?"

"Fuck, don't ask me. Do you think I have a death wish?" Jisuk pushed Subin away, sweating buckets when a pair of electric blue eyes suddenly shifted towards him. In an instant, dumbass #1 pulled dumbass #2 back and used her as a shield to get away from that glaring pair of eyes.

This time, under that frightening glare, Subin tried to push dumbass #1 in front of her. Thus, another push and pull began between this pair of dumbasses.

.

.

"Why the fuck are there so many little shit stains in Jiwoo's room?"

Seo Jiwoo blinked in surprise when a certain germaphobe strode in holding a three-tiered lunchbox. Through that curtain of bangs, a pair of electric blue eyes swept over the room with impatience written all over them. The unaffiliated students froze on the spot while Jiwoo beamed as usual.

"Ho-Jun! How come you're here? Isn't it lunch time?"

The germaphobe clicked his tongue, placing the lunchbox on the bedside table. He pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and laid it down on the table before placing a pair of chopsticks and a spoon wrapped in tissue paper on top. Next, he separated the three-tiered lunchbox, revealing one layer of rice balls, a layer of stir fried vegetables and bite-sized fried chicken, and the last layer revealed a steaming miso soup with dumplings.

"Isn't it obvious," Ahn Ho-Jun grumbled under his breath. "I'm here to feed you."

Jiwoo: "..."

The unaffiliated kids: "..."

Kayden: "..." Is this brat serious?

They watched Ho-Jun sanitize his hands and wiping them on another handkerchief he got from his pocket. He then removed the lid from the soup, preventing it from spilling out. The aroma filled the room, causing everyone's stomach to grumble.

Ho-Jun picked up the soup and spoon, placing them near Jiwoo's mouth. "It's hot," he said. "Blow on it yourself."

Jiwoo: "..."