10: Tian Longyu

10: Tian Longyu

"We... have a special admitted student this time." Suhan Kang announced to this group of affiliated students. Yesterday, an... unwelcomed visitor arrived at the academy and told the principal and teachers that the visitor's brother would be attending their school from now on. Seongik Han did not deny this student of admission, and instead, welcomed him with open arms.

Which frightened the rest of the teachers. Oddly enough, Seongha Park seemed to take everything in rather calmly.

Yoo Jisuk and Lee Subin shared a glance. There had never heard from their own group that the academy could take in a special admitted student.

Suhan Kang cleared his throat, gathering the students' attention to himself. "T, Tian Longyu, you can come in now."

In an instant, the atmosphere turned heavy.

Did they just hear that right?

Did Mr. Kang just called out a name with the surname of Tian? That Tian? Don't tell them it was the same Tian from the Cai Shen Clan?!

The Four Rookies — Yoo Jisuk, Lee Subin, Choi Gangseok, Kang Sucheon — stood in attention as they glanced at the door leading into the gym. They have heard of Tian Longyu before. To the present world of the Awakened, the top rankers deemed Tian Longyu as the number one of the current generation.

And that was only because Tian Longyu inherited the power of Machina.

The current generation did not know much about Machina, and what sort of devastation it could bring. Although Tian Longwei, the leader of Cai Shen Clan, did not pick fights at random, the top rankers felt a sense of danger whenever they faced that person. Then, there was his little brother, Tian Longyu, who brought chaos to the World Awakened Academy a few years back.

The Korean Awakeners had only ever heard of Tian Longyu, and had never seen that child in person. However, his reputation was enough to make all of them wary.

So, when this teenager called Tian Longyu appeared by the door, the first ones to react were none other than Yoo Jisuk and Lee Subin.

There, standing in his triple-masked glory, was none other than Ahn Ho-Jun.

"What the fuck?"

"What the hell?"

Both Jisuk and Subin blurted out, not even remembering that there was an instructor in front of them.
"Holy shit, Ho-Jun, what the fuck are you doing here? You didn't bump into that Tian Longyu, did you?" Dumbass #1, namely Jisuk, asked in concern.

"C'mon, tell us if that bastard wronged you. I heard that bastard Tian Longyu has a pretty horrible temper!" Dumbass #2, namely Subin, added fuel to the fire.

Suhan Kang sweated buckets when he heard this pair of idiots' words. Yoo Jisuk, Lee Subin, why the hell are you cursing Tian Longyu right at his face?!

Dumbass #1 and dumbass #2 checked Ho-Jun from head to toe for any injuries or bruises, not noticing the growing chilliness in that pair of electric blue eyes looking at them as if they were corpses.

Calm down, Ho-Jun thought to himself as he resisted the urge to throw these two morons into the sea. These fuckers don't know I'm Tian Longyu. Chill, Ho-Jun. Ignorance can be forgiven—

"Do you think Tian Longyu got the hibbie jibbies and chickened out? I don't see anyone else entering the gym." Jisuk commented after making sure that their friend was free of any injuries.

"Probably," Subin snorted and placed a hand on her waist. "So much for being the strongest in our generation. More like, the number 1 coward."

The two gave each other a high five, blissfully unaware of how the other students and Suhan Kang took several steps away from them.