3: "he's a stalker alright!"

Alt. Title: Ahn Ho-Jun is the brother of a stalker but refuses to admit it.

Ahn Junho glanced at his nephew who absentmindedly wiped the store's windows.

For a while now, his nephew seemed colder than usual.

He was like a walking air conditioner.

"Ho-Jun," he called. "Why don't you take a break today? Go out and get some fresh air."

Pausing, the brunet put down the rag he was holding and turned to look at his uncle.

"You sure? Your windows look like they haven't been cleaned for years, uncle."

"Aish go, go! I had the cleaners clean them last month!"

"They did a shitty job."

"Go, just go, Ho-Jun!"

Junho shoo-ed his nephew out, handing the brunet some extra allowance and a new medical mask. "Treat yourself to something for once."

After shutting the store's door on Ho-Jun's face, Ho-Jun blinked and scowled behind his mask.

What the hell is up with uncle? Does he know going outside is dirtier than me staying inside my room?! Huffing, Ho-Jun turned around and started walking to who knows where.

He had just arrived in Korea a month and a half ago but he hadn't been exploring at all. The last time he stayed in Korea was when he was six years old. More than a decade already passed and Ho-Jun forgot the places he used to go to.

With his head high up in the clouds, Ho-Jun didn't realize that he had accidentally entered Haedam High School — the school that he would be attending a few days from now.

A surge of energy in the air snapped him out of his thoughts.

... odd. Why the fuck would Awakened Ones squabble in public? Ho-Jun followed the source of the energy. The brunet stopped at the corner, only taking a small peek beyond the wall.

Four Awakeners stood out in the open; the two adults staring at one another with looks of displeasure and the pair of teens readying themselves for a brawl. Ho-Jun snorted in silence at the sight of them.

Do they want the public to know about the existence of Awakeners or something?

Challenging each other and utilizing their powers out in the open.

If that wasn't dumb, Ho-Jun wouldn't know what being dumb would be.

Come to think of it... that guy's energy is similar to the one Little Fatty's owner — er, Kayden's charge had gone up against. The hell is he doing here?

Curious, Ho-Jun stepped out of his hiding place, catching the attention of the other Awakeners in the vicinity.

The alarmed adults eyed him with wary looks while the pair of teens who had been using their powers stopped in an instant. "You know," Ho-Jun started, eyebrows meeting. "It isn't good if you show your dumb powers in this kind of place, right? Someone's bound to see you guys."

"Excuse me," the one in a suit stepped forward, displaying an amiable smile. "May we know who you are? What group do you belong to?" I didn't hear about anyone else trespassing to Shinwa's territory again. Inhyuk had enough.

The Union refused to inform them of their arrival.

And now some random kid trespassed, too?

"Ah," Ho-Jun let out a sound of surprise. Group... I can't say I belong to Cai Shen Clan, can I? They'll arrest the shit outta me the second they know. "What group? I'm not sure what you're talking about, uncle."