6: Jjajangmyeon itself is not healthy!

Alt. Title: Cai Shen Clan is made only for Tian Longyu's sake!

Two hoverboards flew through the empty streets.

"Hey, Ho-Jun, I can definitely see two guys gaining after us!" Jisuk exclaimed in panic. "Can't you make this shit go any faster?!"

"I would if I fucking could, idiot! Do you think it's easy?!"

The wind user bit the inside of his cheeks, obviously realizing that his words might have come across as insensitive. After all, Ho-Jun was already helping them escape, and the hoverboard was already moving faster than a bullet train.

On the other hand, Ho-Jun was busy tracking down the bird he sent to Shinwa. It's still quite a bit away. If I could just stall for three minutes more then—

"Boo." A face popped up beside Wooin and Ho-Jun.

It was that long-haired brother.

Stunned, Ho-Jun instinctively ordered the hoverboards to fly vertically. A pair of metal bands wrapped around Wooin's ankles, making sure that he wouldn't fall off. The same went for Jiwoo beside them.

"Hey, Yoo Jisuk!" The germaphobe yelled. "Are you strong?!"

"Hell yeah, I am!" Even without saying it, Jisuk already knew what Ho-Jun intended to do. In unison, the both of them hopped off the hoverboards, leaving Jiwoo and Wooin go even higher into the sky.

Both Awakeners descended from the sky, with Jisuk aiming a strong gust of wind around the short-haired brother while Ho-Jun created a two-meter Hsu Quandao, swinging it down on the other brother.

The two brothers successfully dodged the teenagers' attacks but Ho-Jun's strike left about a meter deep hole on the ground. "Oh shit!" This move of his baffled Jisuk, who didn't expect Ho-Jun to have that kind of physical power behind him.

"Three minutes," the germaphobe said. "We have about three minutes before backup arrives. We can't let these shits get to Wooin."

"Gotcha."

Meanwhile, high up in the air, Jiwoo and Wooin were trying to get rid of the contraption keeping them in place.

"They're too hard," Jiwoo wiped the sweat on his forehead. "I don't think we can remove them without Ho-Jun's permission."

"I'm sorry," Wooin apologizing out of the blue surprised Jiwoo. "This is all my fault."

"Don't worry about it, Wooin!" Said Jiwoo, who gave Wooin a sparkling stare. "We're all friends, aren't we? It's only normal that we came to save you!" Seeing that his expression softened, Jiwoo fixed his attention back on the hoverboard he rode.

"Unless we can set ourselves free here, we won't be able to help them deal with the enemies."

"Jiwoo," Kayden whispered as he approached the teen. "This thing must have some sort of shut down button. Find it." The last time Kayden saw Tian Longwei, that guy babbled on and on about his precious brother.

Unlike Longwei who liked making weapons of mass destruction, his little brother Tian Longyu used Machina to construct mechanical organisms and convenient items based on the situation. And unlike Longwei, Longyu always thinks ten steps ahead.

That kid wouldn't be dumb enough to keep both Jiwoo and Wooin away from the fight. In Kayden's opinion, that kid probably wanted for Jiwoo and Wooin to ambush the Klein Brothers while he and Jisuk acted as distractions.

"Got it, Mister Kayden."

.

.

Fuck! Ho-Jun winced as flames licked his forearms. There's still two more minutes left before Shinwa finds us but these guys are already overpowering Jisuk and I. His eyes flickered towards the hoverboards for a brief moment before he charged towards his enemy once more.