Aunt Rihanna • 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗃 𝗑 𝖱𝗂𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽)

(Requested by @Papilani)

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟱)

Onika dreaded taking her daughter to her Aunt Rihanna's house, mainly because it seemed like y/n loved her aunt Rihanna more than she loved the woman who birthed her. Onika hated to admit it, but she was jealous of her best friend's relationship with her daughter.

"Mommy, drive faster!!" Y/n squealed, seeing as her mom wasn't going fast enough. Onika sighed, "if I go any faster, we'll be pulled over by the police and then it'll take even longer to get to Aunty's house." She explained to the 5 year-old.

Y/n huffed and crossed her arms over her chest with a pout on her lips. "Keep that up and I'll turn this car around and go right back home." Y/n quickly stopped pouting at the sound of that. She was really excited to see her aunt, the last thing she would want to do is go back home and not see her at all.

+ + +

Onika unbuckled y/n from her carseat and helped her out of the car. She was expecting a thank you, but before she could blink, y/n was running to Rihanna's arms.

"AUNTY!!" Y/n squealed as she was picked up by her aunt. Rihanna laughed, "hi, bubs! How are you?" Rihanna asked, turning around and taking y/n in the house. Onika scoffed, "'thanks for taking me out the car, mommy' 'thanks for bringing her, Anka, would you like to come inside?' Damn, don't get no appreciation these days."

+ + +

"How's school, mamas? You enjoying it?" Rihanna asked as she watched y/n dance around the living room. Y/n nodded her head, "it's fun, aunty! I have a lot of friends!" Rihanna raised her eyebrow with a smile, "really now?" Y/n nodded her head again.

"You don't have a boyfriend, do you?" Rihanna asked, giving y/n a playful glare. Y/n quickly shook her head, "no way! Boys have cooties!" Rihanna laughed, "that's right. Never get a boyfriend. Focus on your education."

"So you're just gonna talk to her?" Onika asked, getting a bit pissed off at the lack of attention her best friend was giving her. Rihanna shot her a glare, "don't do that."

"Since I've been here, you haven't said one word to me. Like, the fuck I do to you?!" Your eyes widen at your mother's words, "ou, mommy said a bad word!"

"You're jealous of a 5 year old, aren't you?" Rihanna's lips twirled up into a mischievous smile. Onika looked away from her friend, not wanting to admit that she was jealous of her own daughter.

"Alright." Rihanna stood up from the couch, "you want attention like y/n, I'll give you it." she shrugged before reaching down and picking Onika up from. Onika screamed as Rihanna did so, not expecting her to pick her up like that.

"Rihanna–"

"Nah, you wanted the same attention that y/n got." Y/n laughed as she watched her aunt Rihanna poke her mom's cheeks, called her nicknames and tickled her. It was hilarious to watch, but she wasn't expecting Rihanna to kiss her mom.

Onika pulled away, shocked. She covered her mouth with her hands and looked at Rihanna wide-eyed.

"Why'd you do that?" Onika asked. Rihanna smiled and shrugged her shoulders before picking up y/n. "Come on, bubs. Let's go make some cookies." Y/n cheered at the sound of cookies. As Rihanna and y/n made their way to the kitchen, Onika stood there shocked, her cheeks heating up and butterflies swarming in her stomach. She started to think that maybe there was a reason Rihanna made such a good relationship with her child. Was she trying to show Onika something and Onika is now just realizing?