The Accident • 𝖡𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗑 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗃/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | ⚠️)

(Requested by @laylow1-1 | ⚠️TW⚠️ getting ran over by a car, blood.)

(𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟬
𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝗿'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟱
𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗜𝘃𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟵)

Y/n was currently playing outside unde the watch of her older sister, Rumi. Beyonce and Nicki didn't like y/n being outside alone, so they had Rumi watch her. Beyonce personally didn't like Rumi watching y/n, as she didn't keep a close eye out for her. She seemed more interested in her phone than the safety of her sister. She wished that Sir was here to watch her instead, but Sir had basketball practice and it was a practice he couldn't miss, as his tournament was coming up.

"Ruru, look at me!" Y/n excitedly instructed as she sped down the hill on her scooter. Rumi rolled her eyes and shook her head, about to text her friend back when she heard the sound of a car speeding down the road. She put her phone down on the small table next to the chair she was seated in and stood up to see if a car was really coming. Her eyes widened when she saw there was, and the car was headed right towards y/n.

"Y/N, SLOW DOWN!! THERE'S A CAR COMIN–" Before y/n could slow down her scooter and come to a full stop, it was too late. Rumi covered her mouth with her hands, her eyes widening and her heart racing before she let out the loudest scream that has ever come out of her mouth. It was so loud that Beyonce and Onika heard it from inside.

They raced outside, about to ask why Rumi had just screamed like she did when they caught sight of a car and a little body that they immediately recognized as y/n's. Beyonce's heart dropped to her stomach and Onika struggled to stand up straight. Beyonce ran to the road, praying that it wasn't her daughter who had just been hit by a car, but much to her dismay, it was indeed her daughter who had been hit.

"Oh my gosh... OH MY GOSH!! ONIKA CALL THE AMBULANCE!!" Beyonce cried, holding her youngest daughter's limp and bloody body in her hands. The person who hit y/n didn't know what to say; there was nothing they could say. They were going to jail for the rest of their life. They just hit the Beyonce and Onika Knowles' daughter.

- - -

"Where is she?! Where's y/n?!!" Sir asked as soon as he entered the hospital. He had just gotten the news that his little sister had been hit by a car. No one wanted to tell him until he was done with practice. They knew if he was told then, he would go crazy.

"She's in the ER, baby. But don't worry, the doctor just told us that she's going to be fine. Just a small head injury, a broken leg and a broken arm." Beyonce sighed.

"Tell me more about the head injury." Sir wanted to know if y/n lost any part of her memory. He prayed that she didn't. He would be heartbroken if he were to find out that she didn't remember him.

"It's nothing serious. She was struck in the nerves, so if she has random outbursts every now and then, that's why." Sir sighed in relief at the news. "Is Blue here?" Sir asked, referring to his older sister who was supposed to be in Georgia recording her new album. Beyonce shook her head, "no, but she's on the way. She was heartbroken when she heard the news. Definitely wasn't something she wanted to come home to."

"Family of y/n Knowles?" Everyone in the waiting room stood up. Both Beyonce and Onika's family came to the hospital after hearing the news or seeing the news on social media. The doctor's eyes widened after seeing everyone stand up. "O-Okay, uhm, main family of y/n Knowles; family that lives with her." Everyone but Onika, Beyonce, Rumi and Sir sat back down. "Alright, come with m–"

"I'm here!" Blue interrupted as she ran into the hospital, out of breath. "Where is she?" Onika waved her arm for Blue to come over. Blue did as silently told, and they all walked to y/n's hospital room.

Their hearts broke when they walked inside of the room and saw y/n laying down on the bed, connected to a bunch of machines and looking in pain. Onika was the first one to let out a sob. She couldn't believe that someone would do this to her baby. Beyonce wrapped her arms around Onika and tried to comfort her, also letting crying at the sight of their baby hurt. 

Sir sat in the chair beside y/n's bed and caressed her cheek. Tears filled his eyes as he looked at the condition she was in. He also took notice of how they cut off her hair. Memories began to flood his mind about how much y/n would talk about her hair and how pretty it was. She didn't let anyone touch it except for Beyonce, her hairdresser and Sir. She'll be heartbroken to know that they had to cut it off.

Blue didn't know what to say. This was definitely not something she wanted to come home to. All she could do was hold her sister's cold and bruised hand and wish for the best.

Rumi couldn't even look at her little sister. She was the one in charge of her. Her job was to protect her and make sure she was safe, but this ended up happening instead. She wished that it was her that was hit by a car instead. She thought that she deserved it after being such a bad older sister. She wished that she was more like her twin, and actually gave two fucks about her little sister since the very beginning.

"I'm going to take very good care of you when you wake up. We'll go through this recovery together."

- - -

And as Sir promised, he took very good care of y/n. He got up early every morning to make her breakfast, he played with her, helped pick out her outfits and helped her with her daily hygiene. The only times he didn't help her was when she needed to take a bath, go to the bathroom and/or get changed.

With Sir's help and motivation, y/n gained a fast recovery. For now on, Beyonce and Onika made sure that all of them were outside whenever y/n wanted to play. They didn't want the accident to repeat.

- - -

"Rumi, can I come in?" Y/n asks after softly knocking on Rumi's door. She knew that she still felt very guilty about the accident. She couldn't even look her in the face without feeling tears of guilt rush to her eyes.

Rumi slowly opened the door and stepped out of the way for y/n to come inside.

"I just wanted to let you know that I forgive you. I know that you didn't mean to let that happen...and I know that guiltiness doesn't go away after the person you feel guilty for forgives you, but I just wanted to let you know that I do forgive you."

Rumi sadly smiled, "thank you, y/n.." Y/n smiled and hugged her older sister, "you're welcome, Ruru." She kissed Rumi's cheek before skipping out of her room and going to the game room where she and Sir were going to play Mario Karts.

Rumi let out a sigh of relief. She couldn't have asked for a better little sister.