Little Sister (End) • 𝖲𝖺𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖾/𝖲𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟰)

Diamonté couldn't sleep. She was too caught up on the fact that this 14 year old girl could be her little sister that went missing 7 years ago. She wanted to take a DNA test to be sure, but she didn't want to do it without y/n's consent first. Everything was going on in her head at once, and she needed a release, so she called someone that she knew would be up at 2:00 in the morning, her best friend Amala.

Amala picked up after the second ring. The FaceTime connected and Diamonté was immediately met with Amala's body covered in a towel. Diamonté covered her eyes and laughed, "Amala, what the fuck?" She commented between her giggles.

"I just got out the shower. You're lucky you didn't see my ass naked. What are you doing up, anyways? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Nigga, shut the fuck up. I go to sleep when I wanna. I am a grown adult, not no little kid." Diamonté said with narrowed eyes before busting out laughing with Amala.

"But seriously, what's on your mind because I can tell something is bothering your fine ass." Amala was like Diamonté's girlfriend. She knew what was on her mind, what she liked, her favorite places, damn near everything about her and vice versa. They could date if they wanted to, but for now they were kind of friends with benefits. Kind of.

Diamonté took a deep breath and dragged out a long sigh, "I think I found my little sister, Mala."

Amala almost fell at hearing the exciting news. Diamonté laughed as she saw Amala's titties fly around as she tried to stabilize herself.

"Deadass?"

Diamonté nodded her head, "deadass. She has the same name, birthmark, the characteristics, she's shy, everything about her connects with y/n!" Diamonté almost cried. Amala could see the tears in her friends eyes that she tried to wipe away. Amala shook her head, "just let it all out, baby. Just let it all out."

With those words being said, Diamonté started crying. She no longer thought she found her sister, she knew she found her sister.

"I don't know how to prove it, though. Like, I wanna make sure but—"

"Get a DNA test." Amala shrugged, "I know you really wanna know if this is your sister, so get a DNA test first thing in the morning. Don't even make an appointment."

"Can you come with? I just feel like I'm going to be nervous..." Diamonté shyly asked as she fidgeted with the jewels on her acrylics. Amala nodded her head, "of course I will. I'll pick you guys up. But for now, get some rest."

Diamonté nodded her head, "okay, I love you."

"I love you too, bestie. Goodnight."

•••

"Who are we waiting for?" Y/n asked, looking up at Diamonté. "My friend, Amala. She's really funny and nice. You'll like her. Most people do." Diamonté reassured as she saw the nervousness in y/n's eyes.

As if on cue, a white G-Wagon pulled into Diamonté's driveway. Diamonté immediately recognized the car as Amala's. She grabbed her purse and house keys before taking y/n's hand and leading her to the car. Amala unlocked the car and the both of them got in.

"Hey, bestie!!" Diamonté and Amala said at the same time as soon as Diamonté got into the car. They hugged each other as best as they could before Diamonté put her seatbelt on. Y/n, however, was having trouble with her seatbelt. It was embarrassing to admit, but she forgot how to put one on, as it's been years since she actually sat in a car.