Protection • 𝖱𝗎𝗆𝗂, 𝖲𝗂𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖡𝗅𝗎𝖾 𝖨𝗏𝗒 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋/𝖲𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 | ⚠️)

(Requested by Norminahfanic | ⚠️TW⚠️ bullying, fighting)

(𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟱
𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗶𝗿'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟲
𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗜𝘃𝘆'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟴)

Y/n was the shyest person in the school, which most people found weird due to her being the daughter of two very famous celebrities, plus the youngest of three upcoming ones. Because of her being so shy in a family that isn't known for being shy, she gets bullied a lot.

Rumi, Sir and Blue knew about her getting bullied, and did everything in their power to stop the kids from bullying their little sister, but they still did it nonetheless. The three older siblings were beginning to get tired of it, but they didn't want to do anything too extreme. At least not yet.

As you were walking to the table that you, Rumi and Sir usually sat at during lunch, an apple was thrown your way. Fortunately it didn't hit you, but it still scared you.

"Look at her. Can't even say anything to stick up for herself." The person who threw the apple at you snickered. The people around him laughed and continued to whisper about you and how shy you were. You didn't understand why they cared so much about you being shy. It wasn't like you were harming anyone.

You sat down at the table and quietly began to eat your lunch. Rumi and Sir shared a sympathetic look before looking back at you. "We need to do something about this. It's starting to get out of hand." Sir says and Rumi nods her head in agreement, but you quickly shake your head.

"If you guys get involved, they'll only make fun of me some more. They'll think I'm defenseless."

"Okay, then we'll get momma involved." Rumi shrugged, knowing that will make you change your mind. Your eyes widened at the sound of your mother getting involved. When it comes to Beyonce's children, she doesn't play.

"Please don't get momma involved..." you trail off. "Y/n, this shit is serious. Someone needs to get involved now or you'll get severely hurt." You look down, not saying anything. Rumi reached across the table and held her hand in yours, "we only want to protect you, baby sis. Please let us."

=== 

It was nearing the end of the day and you were making your way to your last class when someone came up behind you and pulled your braids, causing you to fall backwards onto the ground. You squeeze your eyes shut as you hold onto your head in pain. You just got your hair redone a couple of days ago and someone pulling on your hair was not doing you any justice.

"Whatcha gonna do, shy kid? Call your momma, or do you not have the voice for it?" The person who pulled you down laughed in your face when he was suddenly pulled from your view. You sat up to see where he had gone only to see your brother beating him up. Your eyes widen and you go to stop him only to be pulled back. You look behind you to see that Rumi and Blue were holding you back.

"What are you guys doing?! You have to stop him!" You yell, looking at the both of them as if they were crazy.

"Just let it happen. He deserves it after everything that he's done to you." Rumi said, her voice dark and her eyes never leaving the fight that was beginning to gain a crowd.

Soon the whole school was around the two boys, cheering Sir on as he was the most popular boy in the school, plus it was clear that he was winning the fight. Some people were recording and others were just watching, knowing that they would get to see the recording later on social media.

"W-Where's the principal? Where's security?" you ask, looking around the hallway for any adult who could stop the fight. This is exactly what you feared was going to happen. Sir was known for being a violent person whenever someone messed with one of his sisters. That's why you didn't want them to get involved.

"The principal is locked in her room and security isn't allowed to put their hands on us." Blue shrugged. Tears began to fill your eyes and fall down your cheeks. You didn't mean for this to happen. You didn't want this to happen. Why couldn't they just accept your wishes?

===

"Y/n, can I come in?" Sir asked, softly knocking on your door. You shook your head despite him not being able to see you. "No." You mumble into your pillows, but Sir came in anyways.

"I'm sorry...I know you didn't want any of us to get involved, but enough was enough. We don't want you to get hurt anymore."

"There were other ways of handling that type of situation. Anything would be better than fighting, even getting momma involved would be better!" You yell at your older brother before turning your head away from him, "I'm very thankful for you protecting me, but please don't ever do that again. It...scared me." You admitted honestly. Sir nodded his head, "I promise you I won't. Goodnight, y/n."

"Night, Sir." You whisper back before closing your eyes and soon falling asleep, trying to get rid of the thoughts about what happened today.