Morning Routine • 𝖹𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒𝖺/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟳 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀)

Zendaya's lips curled into a tired smile as she traced her finger from the middle of her daughter's forehead to the tip of her nose. The 7 month year old baby was sleeping peacefully next to her mama, and Zendaya couldn't help but smile at how peaceful she looked.

It's been awhile since Zendaya has woken up to a morning like this. Usually she was interrupted by her loud alarm and couldn't even say goodmorning to her baby girl before she left to the movie set she was currently working on. Waking up next to her daughter and not having to hand her off to her mom was truly a blessing.

After 24 minutes or so, small baby y/n woke up from her slumber. After realizing she was awake, she let out a heart aching cry. Zendaya cooed at the baby and picked her up, immediately giving her comfort.

"Don't cry, honey bun, mama's here," Zendaya shushed while cradling y/n in her arms. After y/n calmed down, Zendaya got out of bed and went to the changing table so she could change y/n. As soon as she began to take off y/n's diaper, y/n started to cry again. Y/n hated getting her diaper changed.

"Oh, I know it's so bad, it's torture!" Zendaya pouted as she continued to change y/n's diaper. When she began to wipe y/n's bottom, y/n let out a loud scream that could be loud enough to break windows. Zendaya's heart broke at the noise, "oh, my poor baby. It's just a wet wipe."

When y/n was done getting her diaper changed, Zendaya picked her up and brought her to the kitchen. She put y/n in her highchair before getting started on a healthy but delicious breakfast.

For y/n, she made yogurt and oats. She made the same thing for herself but with fresh cut fruits. She rolled y/n's highchair over to the table and sat down. She fed y/n first before feeding herself.

After breakfast and being fed a bottle, y/n was back to sleep. This gave Zendaya sometime to clean up the house a little bit. Since Zendaya was always busy, she hardly had time to clean up the house at the end of the day after she and y/n were done playing. It felt nice to clean the house thoroughly.

After an hour and 30 minutes of cleaning, Zendaya was done. Just as she put the swiffer wet-jet up, y/n started crying, signaling that she was up from her morning nap. Zendaya quickly made her way to y/n's boppy and picked her up, giving her the comfort that she was looking for, but the cute moment didn't last for long as Zendaya smelled the familiar scent of shit coming from her daughter.

"Let's go get you changed—" she said, quickly carrying y/n to her changing table.