Policeman • 𝖡𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖳𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋/𝖲𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟲)

You were currently sitting in your brand new car that you had gotten for your 16th birthday in an empty Sonic parking lot with your boyfriend, Elliott. The two of you were on a small, late birthday date as you couldn't have one on your birthday due to the huge party that you had for your sweet 16.

"You look gorgeous." Elliott smiled. You look down as your cheeks heat up, "thank you," you shyly thanked. People in school would say that you and Elliott were damn near the perfect couple, and they weren't wrong. You and Elliott were almost perfect for each other; the both of you were shy, easily embarrassed nerds who only needed each other to do anything. You two hardly got into arguments and the both of you hardly did anything in public as you guys enjoyed privacy.

Elliott was possessive but not overly possessive like most guys. He respected you and your friends and would only do something if someone that neither him or you liked did something. He never questioned what you were doing and only worried about you if you didn't respond back to his text within an hour and thirty minutes. He wasn't overbearing or demanding, which was something you really liked about him.

As you were about to take a sip of the slushie you ordered, police sirens were heard. You and Elliott look towards the road to see if someone was being chased, only to see the police car pull into the Sonic parking lot and ride up by your car. Your heart skipped several beats at once as the police car came to a stop and the sirens turned off, but the lights were still on. A million different scenarios ran through your head as you thought about what the police would want from you. You could tell that Elliott was thinking the same.

You held his hand for comfort as the police officer stepped out of their vehicle and made their way to your car. You tightly shut your eyes and squeeze Elliott's hand as the police officer tapped on the window. Elliott rolled down the window and gulped, "y-yes Mr Police Officer sir man?" He rambled. It was obvious that he had never been pulled over by the police before and this was giving him PTSD.
"What's your name, young man and why are you with my little sister?" You immediately open your eyes and look out the window to see your older brother, Bryson, standing there with a stern look on his face. Your cheeks heated up in embarrassment as he stared Elliott down.

"L-Little sister?" Elliott stuttered in a slightly high voice. Bryson nodded his head, "yeah, my little sister who's sitting in the passenger seat of her own car. Why are you with her?"

"Bryson!" You whine. You hated when he got all protective over you. It was embarrassing. Bryson shrugged his shoulders, "what? I don't know this nigga."

You knew you would be asking for a death wish if you were to tell him that Elliott was your boyfriend, but you also didn't want to seem like you were friendzoning Elliott, so you went with the truth.

"This is Elliott...my...boyfriend..." you practically whisper.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Bryson yelled in shock, "so you have a boyfriend and never thought of telling me about him? The best big brother in the world?!"

"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would act like this." You mutter, crossing your arms over your chest, "you're so overdramatic Bryson. I'm 16, not 6."

"But you're still a lil' baby," he whined with puppy eyes.

"No I'm not!" You argued.

Bryson ignored you and turned to Elliott, giving him a glare. "If you dare hurt my little sister, I'll find something to frame you for and put your ass in prison for life, got it?" Elliott quickly nodded his head with widened and scared eyes. Bryson smirked, "good, so we have a deal." He tapped the top of your car and smiled, "alright, I'll see you at 10:00, y/n."

"But mom said–" You start but Bryson quickly cuts you off, "I'll see you at 10:00, y/n." He repeated more sternly before leaving for his police car. You throw your head in your hands and groan. Elliott rubbed your back, "it's okay, y/n."

"No it's not! He abuses his privilege way too much! He just threatened to put you in jail–"

"Well he doesn't have to worry about putting me in jail, you wanna know why? Because I would never do anything to hurt you, and you know that. You're my prized possession and I would never, ever, press my luck." You look up from your hands and at Elliott with a small smile. "Thanks, Elli," you lean in for a kiss but quickly jump back when Bryson honks his horn. You roll your eyes and sit back in the car chair with your arms crossed.

Gosh, sometimes you really hated having a policeman as an older brother.