Turning Red • 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖫𝖾𝖾/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

(𝗔/𝗡 : 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲. 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 😭 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗲𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻, 𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗯 💀💀)

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟮)

Ming Lee was beyond ecstatic to have another daughter. After Meilin went to high school, she felt as though she was missing something. After giving birth to y/n Lee, she recognized that it was a child that she was missing.

Meilin was excited to have a little sister. She couldn't wait until y/n was old enough to be introduced to the world of boys, and she especially couldn't wait until her sister was old enough to know about 4*Town, aka, the best boy band in the world! The only reason why she had to wait until y/n was older was because Ming wasn't going to allow y/n to listen to teenage boys sing about not leaving your side at the age of 2, which Mei was perfectly fine with. But it didn't take long for the two to realize that there was something wrong with y/n.

Y/n held a lot of anger in her. Whenever she played with something and it didn't go her way, or if she ate something she didn't like, she would throw a fit of rage, and begin to go bonkers. Ming has never had this happen before, neither has her mother or her mother's mother. Ming was worried that y/n would go through the 'red panda faze' earlier than usual. Luckily, she was already prepared.

There was an empty room with a crib in the middle of it just waiting for y/n for when she turned. Ming didn't enjoy the idea of having to lock her 2 year old daughter up in a room with nothing in it but a crib and a small dog plush, but she had no choice. This was only her second time dealing with this, and her first time dealing with this with somebody so young. She had no idea how she was going to 'tame' a two year old red panda, but she loved y/n way too much to not try.

On the night of the red moon, Ming couldn't find herself to go to sleep. She was too worried about y/n. She was scared that tonight would be the night that y/n turns into a red panda;

And she wasn't wrong.

Ming jumped off of the couch when she heard a loud cry from y/n's room. She raced to the end of the hallway and to Mei's old room (where y/n's room was at) and saw that it happened,

Y/n was a small red panda.

Ming cooed and went to go comfort her daughter. She picked y/n up and rocked her back and forth. She was much smaller and cuter than Ming had expected.

"Shhh, mommy's here, mommy's here."

"I'm awake! What happened?!" Jin asked, rushing into y/n's nursery while trying to fix his glasses. Once his glasses were straight, he saw what was in Ming's arms. He let out an 'oh' and smiled at the sight. "She's...adorable..."

"Dad, mom?!" Mei exclaimed worriedly as she rushed to y/n's nursery like her father just did. She thought that y/n had gotten hurt, but all she saw was a red panda in her mom's arms, and she immediately knew what happened.

"She's scared...look at her tail, it's in between her legs." Mei commented, pointing at her sister's tail that was in between her legs. Ming also noticed how y/n was shaking in fear. It broke her heart.

"There's no need to be afraid, my little dumpling. Everything will be okay, I promise." She whispered, holding y/n impossibly close to her.

That night she prayed to the ancestors of her family that they would help guide her and y/n on this new journey, and although she was scared, she was ready for the adventure.