Studying Gone Wrong • 𝖡𝖾𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗑 𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝖬𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗃/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽)

(Requested by @theyylovearyy)

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟲)

You laughed as Kehlani cracked another joke about the worded math problem that the two of you were working on. The two of you were supposed to be studying for an upcoming math test later on in the week, but Kehlani always found a way to distract you.

"Kehlani! We're supposed to be studying!!" You scold, trying to be serious. Kehlani tried to stifle her laughs. "Okay, okay. I'll try to get back on task." She said, picking up her pencil and trying to get back to work. You try to do the same, but you were too captured by her side profile to stay focused.

She smirks when she feels your eyes on her. "It's rude to stare, you know..." she trails off, leaning back in the desk chair with her arms crossed. Your cheeks heat up in embarrassment and you quickly look away. "I wasn't staring." You lie.

Kehlani put her index finger under your chin and turned your head, "don't lie to me." She whispered before connecting your lips with hers.

•••

"Y/n, we're home!" Beyoncé yelled as soon as she and Nicki entered the house and turned the alarm off. Her eyebrows arched when she heard you say nothing in return like she usually did. She threw her keys on top of the shoe cubby that was by the front door before making her way upstairs to your room.

She gently knocked on the door of your bedroom, her face contorting into confusion when she got no answer back. It was unusual of you to not say anything back when she called your name or knocked on your door. Worry consuming her thoughts, she opened the bedroom door, her eyes widening when she saw Kehlani on top of you, kissing your neck.

It was like her heart dropped to her chest at the sight. Never had she thought that she would one day catch her youngest daughter having sex with the girl that she disliked the most.

Beyonce didn't say anything as she stomped her way to your bed and pushed Kehlani off of you, making her land on the carpet floor of your bedroom. You gasp, both surprised and scared to see your mother hovering over you in anger like an angry ghost.

"M-Momma, I can explain–"

Beyonce held her hand up, indicating for you to stop talking. "I don't wanna hear it. Kehlani, get the fuck out of my house." Beyonce demanded as calmly as she could without looking at Kehlani, yet Kehlani didn't leave. She felt frozen in her spot, not knowing for sure if she should leave or not. Beyonce snapped her head towards Kehlani, "get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops on your ass."

"Momma!" You cry out at her threat. She glares at you, making you immediately shut up. Kehlani quickly gathered her things after what Beyonce had said and left. When Nicki saw Kehlani run out of the door, her eyes went wide and she almost spit out her juice. Just like Beyonce, she didn't like Kehlani because of her reputation and the many tattoos on her body. She put her glass of juice down and jogged upstairs to get information on what had just happened.

As soon as she entered your room, she saw Beyonce scolding you and telling you your penalty for having Kehlani over while you sobbed, however, she did nothing to stop Beyonce, as you already knew the consequences for having Kehlani over in the first place.