Respect • 𝖢𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗂 𝖡 𝗑 𝖮𝖿𝖿𝗌𝖾𝗍/𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽)

(Requested by @laylow1-1 | 𝗔/𝗡 : 𝗞𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹. 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗶 𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗽 💀💀)

(𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟯
𝗞𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗲 : 𝟰)

"Give it back, y/n!!" Kulture whined, trying to take back her toy that you stole from her hands. You whine back and push her away from you. You didn't mean for the push to be hard, but she ended up falling on the ground due to it. She let out a loud cry, gaining Cardi and Kiari's attention.

They ran upstairs to your playroom and saw what was going on. It wasn't hard to point out the fact that you did something to your 1 year older sister, mainly because you looked unbothered by her crying. Kiari picked Kulture up and took her out of the room to get her taken care of while Cardi decided to talk to you for a bit.

"Y/n, what'd you do, baby?" Cardi asked, coming to sit by you on the floor.

"Kulture tried to take my toy away from me." You pouted. Cardi looked at the toys in your hands to see that they were actually Kulture's My Little Pony dolls. She let out a breath, "son, those are your sisters, not yours."

"But I wanted to play with them!" You argued, dropping the toys and crossing your arms over your chest.

"Okay, y/n look at me." You slowly look up at your mom, your pout never leaving your face and your arms never uncrossing.

"These are Kulture's toys, yes or no?" Cardi asked, picking up one of the pony dolls. You nodded your head. "Okay, when you want to play with Kulture's toys, you ask her, because they're hers. Just like how Kulture has to ask if she could play with your toys when she wants to play with your toys." Cardi explained, "you never put your hands on a woman—"

"But Kulture is a girl..."

"A girl and woman are the same thing, son. But you never put your hands on a girl, lady or woman. It's disrespectful and rude, and you could get in very big trouble for it." You nodded your head, your pout turning into a frown.

"Now, what you're going to do is apologize to Kulture, then you're gonna stand in time out for 30 minutes and think about what you've done."

"No mama!!" You begin to cry. "I don't wanna hear it, y/n. Come on." Cardi stood up and reached out her hand for you to take. You took it and cried all the way to her bedroom where Kulture was watching tv.

"Go apologize." Cardi instructed. You sniff and slowly walk up to Kulture while fidgeting with your fingers.

"I sorry for pushing you, K-Kulture..." you hiccup. Kulture smiled and hugged you, "it's okay, bubby! I forgive you."

"Alright, go stand in the corner, you know where it's at." You slowly make your way to the corner that was at the end of the hallway.

You cry and think about what you've done for about 20 minutes and end up falling asleep for the last 10. Cardi smiled at your sleeping state and brought you to your bed. For now on, she was going to make sure you knew how to respect women.