The Worst Feeling • 𝖠𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖺 𝖣𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾/𝖲𝗂𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽)

(Requested by @uzer4073)

(𝗔𝗴𝗲 : 𝟭𝟴)

You felt sick to your stomach. You just found your boyfriend cheating on you on the worst day possible; your third anniversary.

Now you were in your car, choking in your sobs and holding your stomach as if you were about to throw up. You've been crying for the last 20 minutes, and you knew that you were going to make yourself sick if you were to cry anymore, but the more you thought about him cheating on you, the more you cried.

Everyone thought that the two of you were perfect together, you thought that the two of you were perfect together, but you thought wrong.

You shakily picked up your phone, deciding to call your older sister who could hopefully help you. You knew she was at a special dinner with the euphoria cast, but it wouldn't hurt to try. You dialed her number and waited for her to answer. She picked up after the fourth ring.

"Y/n? Why are you calling?" She asked.

"Lex, I just caught Nate cheating on me...I really need someone to talk to, are you—"

Before you could finish your question, Alexa cut you off.

"Y/n, you know I'm busy right now." Alexa sighed. "I'll try to talk to you later, but right now I have to go."

"Alexa pl—" Alexa hanged up the phone before you could finish, furthering your broken heart. You put your phone down in the empty seat beside you and began to sob in your hands. You didn't know what to do. It felt like the only person you knew that you could talk to didn't care for you anymore.

It's sad, honestly. You always put up with Alexa's shit, but ever since she's gotten her role as Maddy for Euphoria, she's been acting different.

You were so caught up in crying that you didn't notice the person who was currently walking up to your car. You jumped out of your skin when they softly knocked on your window.

You look at the person scared for a moment before realizing that it was Angus who knocked on your window. Your face contorted into confusion. Why was he here and not at the Euphoria dinner party?

You roll down your window and he sticks his head in. "Why you sittin' in the 7/11 parking lot, crying?" He asks, getting straight to the point. You wipe away your tears, "Nate cheated on me." You almost whisper. Angus smacked his teeth, "I guess all Nate's are the same, huh?" He laughs a bit. You laugh a bit as well, knowing what he was talking about.

Angus was like an older brother, like the older sibling that you never had. He always knew how to lighten up the mood in a dark or sad situation.

"Why aren't you at the dinner party?" You ask, unlocking your car and scooting over to the passenger side so he could get in. "I hate events like those. They've never really been my thing." He says truthfully as he gets in the car.

"Oh, but you can do a red carpet shoot?"

"That's different."

You both talk and laugh until you fall asleep in the car. Angus knew he couldn't leave you in the 7/11 parking lot all night so he drove you home.

He was a bit pissed at Alexa for not picking you up and giving you the comfort that you needed, but kept his thoughts to himself. He woke you up when he arrived at you and Alexa's shared house and walked you up to the door. Alexa opened it, looking very tired.

You brushed past her, not even saying anything before making your way up to your room. Alexa scoffed at your actions before looking back at Angus. "Thanks for dropping her off."

"Alexa, look, I ain't tryna say that you're a bad sister or anything, but you're a bad sister. Y/n really needed you and you just brushed her off for a dinner party. Do you know how cold that is?"

Alexa looked down feeling guilty.

"She just broke up with her boyfriend. Talk to her. Make it known that you're there for her, that's all I'm gon' say. Night Lex."

Alexa sadly sighed as she closed the door. She knew he was right. It was time for her to be a better sister.