Prologue

What if Kim Rok Soo didn't transmigrate into the world of TCF but rather he reincarnated?

What if Cale Henituse is a regressor who regressed a hundred times, not until his 599th regression he met his other siblings who didn't exist in his previous regressions.

What if a normal girl in the modern time is also reincarnated as Kim Rok Soo's twin, and the older sister of Cale Henituse?

Well, shit happens whenever those two act as she keeps them under control.

But...

Did you know that there's a very interesting rumor surrounding Henituse county?

Care to know what it is?

Alright, I'll tell you...

The county was said to have two red headed children aside from young master Cale.

But did you know what's interesting? There was no evidence to state the children's existence. It's like they were completely erased on paper.

But here's an interesting question, are they really the count's children? Or only the late madam's?

There were no definite answers as they were only rumors. But there was someone who knew the truth. He was Cale Henituse, one of the four heroes who stood on the frontline of the war, along with Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Lock.

Cale Henituse who's also known as the highest grade knight of the Roan kingdom. The red knight of the countdom has a secret he must keep until it's time to reveal it. All according to their request.

The mysterious hooded individual with a holy looking shield and the mysterious elementalist.

"Is that how you say you missed me, Cale?" Callen said as he clutched his head. Cale accidentally head butted him when Cale brought him to a hug.

"Can I get a hug too?" A girl with red hair energetically said as she pulled her hood down. Cale looked at her and also hugged her.

"I missed you both... hyung... noona..."

"I'm so glad we're completed again..."

Callen Henituse, also known as Kim Rok Soo in his past life, the original first born of count Henituse and his former wife, and the owner of the holy looking shield. Callena Henituse, the twin younger sister of Callen and the original first young lady of Henituse household. The one who's known as the mysterious elementalist.

Were both once again seen by the light.